Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
A lot of these pressures were not due to offensive lineman getting beat, it was due to Williams bringing all-out blitzes. This is on the offensive coordinator and Dak at the line not making adjustments.
Pressures are pressures. And if you have little time to throw or constantly being rushed... End result is often clear.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Why do you keep quoting a 13k follower on Twitter like anyone knows him? Why is he some valid source to anything? He also cried and just said he's muting everyone.

Seems like a sore loser.

Is anything he said wrong? If not, you seem like the sore loser.

But yes, he gets all of the All-22 Cowboys film.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Pressures are pressures. And if you have little time to throw or constantly being rushed... End result is often clear.

No, pressure is not just pressure. When a QB isn't accounting for the free blitzer pre-snap, why are you blaming the offensive lineman? When a QB isn't recognizing an all-out blitz, why are you blaming the offensive lineman?

The problem with Dak is, once he gets blasted in the mouth, he plays that way the rest of the game like there IS pressure there even when there isn't.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
No, pressure is not just pressure. When a QB isn't accounting for the free blitzer pre-snap, why are you blaming the offensive lineman? When a QB isn't recognizing an all-out blitz, why are you blaming the offensive lineman?

The problem with Dak is, once he gets blasted in the mouth, he plays that way the rest of the game like there IS pressure there even when there isn't.
OK bro.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Is anything he said wrong? If not, you seem like the sore loser.

But yes, he gets all of the All-22 Cowboys film.

Yes, he's wrong. And fans can get the all-22 as well. This isn't 1995. Unless you think he went through the entire all-22 10 minutes after the freakin' game was over when he started his whining and defending of Dak Prescott.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yes, he's wrong. And fans can get the all-22 as well. This isn't 1995. Unless you think he went through the entire all-22 10 minutes after the freakin' game was over when he started his whining and defending of Dak Prescott.

Three posts in, still nothing he said you pointed out as wrong.

Color me shocked lmao.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

that's my biggest problem with him. he gets hit and sees ghosts the rest of the game.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I thought Dak did ok, I’m not giving him a pass for the offensive line because they knew all week that the starters weren’t going to go and they didn’t play that bad anyway. Losing Cooper in-game qualifies as a bit of an excuse though. Dak did not waver physically against the blitz as well.
My biggest problem with Dak is the same as always... he just can’t create anything unless everything’s perfect. We’ve seen these types of grimy road games before where the wheels are falling off, and Dak just keeps on dinking and dunking...
This is exactly my problem with Dak. If things aren't perfect he can't consistently do jack and that's just average to me.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hateful man snap out of it....one bad game lol that's funny!!!!
ok man Live your Dak dream ...better get Sat TV for the CFL cause that's Dak's ultimate destination!!!!
I'll bet you a year posting. He gets paid

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
What is funny is the first 3 weeks the Dak apologists coulbidn't shut up about his statistics and tweets calling him an MVP candidate.

What isn't funny is the last 3 weeks the Dak apologists couldn't shut up about his lack of support from his teammates.

So when he is doign well he is the superstar but when he does poorly he is the victim.

Amazing.