Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

bryan8252

Reaction score
Anybody think Garrett has neutered Kellen?

Where is all the motion? Play action? RPO? All of that was prominent in the first 3 games and the offense was rolling. Gone against the Saints and a little in the 2nd half vs the Packers. Didn’t see any tonight either.

Plus Room’s comments about this offense looking like the 2007 Cowboys and that it has Garrett’s footprints on it.

There are other things wrong with this team but I think Red is hampering his OC.

starfan1

Reaction score

Where is all the motion? Play action? RPO? All of that was prominent in the first 3 games and the offense was rolling. Gone against the Saints and a little in the 2nd half vs the Packers. Didn’t see any tonight either.

Plus Room’s comments about this offense looking like the 2007 Cowboys and that it has Garrett’s footprints on it.

There are other things wrong with this team but I think Red is hampering his OC.
This is a **** on Dak thread stay on topic lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Nobody neutered Kellen, he is just now realizing Dak isn't best fit to throw the ball 30+ times a game. That's not his style

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're lucky I'm not a mod. Would have banned you and your trollish gang a long time ago. Once again, Dak was not a problem.

That is your dream, isn't it? lol Having all of us banned from here.
LOL.....Bud, you are Troll city selling Dak daily here but to no avail as the masses have eyes.....

bryan8252

Reaction score
Nobody neutered Kellen, he is just now realizing Dak isn't best fit to throw the ball 30+ times a game. That's not his style

Really? I’ve watched all 6 games and they aren’t running the same type of plays they did in the first 3 games.
Moore didn’t just come to this team this year. He knows Dak. He isn’t calling the same plays.

nobody

Reaction score
You're lucky I'm not a mod. Would have banned you and your trollish gang a long time ago. Once again, Dak was not a problem.

Dak made some crucial bad decisions late in the game and helped the slow start. He's not the problem they say he is, but the past few games, he's contributed to losses.

You know I support him, but I will do to him what I did to Romo. Support him but call him out when it's appropriate. Dak's supposed to be the team's leader. This team showed zero leadership most of the game. This team keeps starting slow and plays catchup way too much.

The garbage play of the O-line isn't helping, but if he wants that huge contract, he can't expect constant Pro-Bowl OL play in order to produce.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Really? I’ve watched all 6 games and they aren’t running the same type of plays they did in the first 3 games.
Moore didn’t just come to this team this year. He knows Dak. He isn’t calling the same plays.

> he knows Dak

And i am sure Dak was in his ear all offseason about needing to toss those dimes. Dak has a contract coming up, he knows what will get him paid.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak made some crucial bad decisions late in the game and helped the slow start. He's not the problem they say he is, but the past few games, he's contributed to losses.

You know I support him, but I will do to him what I did to Romo. Support him but call him out when it's appropriate. Dak's supposed to be the team's leader. This team showed zero leadership most of the game. This team keeps starting slow and plays catchup way too much.

The garbage play of the O-line isn't helping, but if he wants that huge contract, he can't expect constant Pro-Bowl OL play in order to produce.

The O-Line only gave up one sack today Dak was under pressure but nothing that a top QB shouldn't be able to handle

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What could he have done better?
How about put the ball in the right spot? He had several high throws.
How about use his legs when we're inside the red zone? How about roll out and give himself an opportunity to run or pass, especially since we're so close to the end zone and his legs are his best weapons?
How about throwing the ball more accurately so Witten can catch a touchdown?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The O-Line only gave up one sack today Dak was under pressure but nothing that a top QB shouldn't be able to handle

Russel Wilson had about a 3-4 year stretch with one of the worst lines in football. He won games and got into the playoffs.

That's what Dak wants to get paid like. he can't beat a winless team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

The receivers dropping passes that hit them in the hands were drive killers. The Oline playing like crap and allowing Dak to get hit on almost every pass attempt were drive killers. Some of the terrible playcalling was drive killers. The Defense getting hammered and driven/scored on was a game killer once again. About the only ones that played well were Dak and Zeke. Everyone else played terrible. Throw in the crooked officials evidently helping the Jets, it's very clear what I've been saying for years that the league office and their officials have it in for our Cowboys. Goodell and the other owners must truly hate or despise Jerry that much. Then we have to deal with cutthroat supposed fans (not you bro). It becomes tiring.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
How about put the ball in the right spot? He had several high throws.
How about use his legs when we're inside the red zone? How about roll out and give himself an opportunity to run or pass, especially since we're so close to the end zone and his legs are his best weapons?
How about throwing the ball more accurately so Witten can catch a touchdown?

Exactly, some will talk about drops and i will Say Gallop had one but people around here need to accept that Dak is not an accurate thrower of the ball, it is usually high or behind the receivers when he throws downfiled. Now number one receivers like Julio Jones, Hopkins and yes Copper should be expected to come up with most (not all) of those balls but the other receivers on any team are usually 2nd ,3rd or4th round picks if not lower and guys like that are not the receivers that top guys are, so if you are going to miss guys like Gallop or Wilson etc you can't expect them to come down with those balls on a regular basis, it's just not realistic they are guys who just didn't have that talent coming out of college, they for the most part need to be hit in stride or in the chest. It's just a fact and Dak can't do that and he can't throw to Cooper on every play

gmb1

Reaction score
As long as Garrett's the head coach it doesn't matter who the quarterback is. :banghead: