Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

Nav22

Reaction score
crying_baby.jpg
Cute pic! Time for your nap, you little *****!
:thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
Nah what would be an experiment is to try Rush like he is a savior. Then we really can be no different than the Commanders. I can see if the entire team played well and Dak didn't but that hasn't been the case here. There are very very few people in the league that you can say are the main #1 reason why they win a game. Dak ain't there yet but he's not the reason for losing.

It’s about as much of an experiment as firing Garrett right now.. this team needs a cultural shock.. Either way, he’s in the last year of his deal.. at least Jerry doesn’t have to rush the contract now..

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought Dak did ok, I’m not giving him a pass for the offensive line because they knew all week that the starters weren’t going to go and they didn’t play that bad anyway. Losing Cooper in-game qualifies as a bit of an excuse though. Dak did not waver physically against the blitz as well.
My biggest problem with Dak is the same as always... he just can’t create anything unless everything’s perfect. We’ve seen these types of grimy road games before where the wheels are falling off, and Dak just keeps on dinking and dunking...

He’s basically a quality back-up that can keep your team on contention for the playoffs when the starter goes downs.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
It’s about as much of an experiment as firing Garrett right now.. no love loss for me if Dak gets benched. Either way, he’s in the last year of his deal.. at least Jerry doesn’t have to rush the contract now..
Maybe not but firing Garrett now would not help us. We need a solid HC so wait till season end. In the meantime, make moves behind the scenes and get Dak signed. No reason not to complete that. Will have to disagree on that one.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like all his stat padding in college against weak teams...

Cooper Rush could probably be just as adequate as Dak with a four year training period, including having coaches catering to trying to hide all his weaknesses. At least with Rush, we can say good-bye rather easily..

I would start Rush at this point I mean how much more ANEMIC can our offense get?
FG FG FG FG then we sit back and watch Garbage time Dak in action baby!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe not but firing Garrett now would not help us. We need a solid HC so wait till season end. In the meantime, make moves behind the scenes and get Dak signed. No reason not to complete that. Will have to disagree on that one.

Sign Dak to do what?
LOL......amazing !!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That goes without saying. Hell every play especially over the middle is like that. It's not ideal at all. But again Dak did let Leveon score up the middle, Dak didn't drop balls, Dak didn't hold linemen and get the penalty, etc. There is only so much he can and should be held accountable for. And the constant ridiculous assertion that many here try to put forth as fact that he is to blame for all the cowboys troubles is the silly part. But please continue with posting his stat line, surely that makes your specific and special point.

Nobody is claiming the defense played well, that doesn't take away from the fact that Dak is still struggling on simple throws and getting his receivers nearly killed. A TE also took a nasty hit today.

Not sure why it's so hard for people to just admit, when Dak doesn't have every single piece working, he simply doesn't elevate the players around him. This team becomes awfully mediocre with a player or two out.