Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Nobody is claiming the defense played well, that doesn't take away from the fact that Dak is still struggling on simple throws and getting his receivers nearly killed. A TE also took a nasty hit today.

Not sure why it's so hard for people to just admit, when Dak doesn't have every single piece working, he simply doesn't elevate the players around him. This team becomes awfully mediocre with a player or two out.
Simple throws and getting WRs killed? I am sorry but I can't. This convo is as weak as the argument. It's the NFL, no throw is simple when you got 4 guys in your face. He damn well should be better but he's not the force multiplier yet. No one expects him to be. Only the silly expect Mahomes with every throw, every time and no mistakes.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Simple throws and getting WRs killed? I am sorry but I can't. This convo is as weak as the argument. It's the NFL, no throw is simple when you got 4 guys in your face. He damn well should be better but he's not the force multiplier yet. No one expects him to be. Only the silly expect Mahomes with every throw, every time and no mistakes.

LOL now he's making bad throws because "4 guys in his face", which didn't actually happen....at all.

sbark

Reaction score
Darnold was also getting pressured, he actually moved in the pocket incredibly well. That toss to Crowder to the middle of the field on their final drive showed this.
That kids gonna be a good one,
Their def has potential
Build o.line, contenders

zekecowboy

Reaction score
No he was never worth $40 mil.

At this point. Just let him play out the season.

Fire Garrett’s useless behind and let the new coach decide what direction to to at QB.

Dallas needs to draft a qb in first round next April so Dak has competition.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This entire team sucks. Goes way deeper than just Dak.
It does but the QB is one of the bigger positions and he is just average at best. I also think the way so many excuse everything for him makes it even worse with his play added on.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed they are very very hard to come by. it is also very very hard for people to admit Dak isn't that guy, I like Dak as an individual and wish he was but he isn't

Dak celebrating pass interference penalties like touchdowns.....That's how pathetic it has gotten on offense!

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
LOL now he's making bad throws because "4 guys in his face", which didn't actually happen....at all.
The 4 guys is an exaggeration. But my point remains. Just take a nice look at those Qb pressures, knockdown, hits, etc. Tells a nice tale.

DStar22

Reaction score
was he on the team that lost to the jets?

none of those people deserve a damn thing.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak made some crucial bad decisions late in the game and helped the slow start. He's not the problem they say he is, but the past few games, he's contributed to losses.

You know I support him, but I will do to him what I did to Romo. Support him but call him out when it's appropriate. Dak's supposed to be the team's leader. This team showed zero leadership most of the game. This team keeps starting slow and plays catchup way too much.

The garbage play of the O-line isn't helping, but if he wants that huge contract, he can't expect constant Pro-Bowl OL play in order to produce.
Pretty much where I am.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The 4 guys is an exaggeration. But my point remains. Just take a nice look at those Qb pressures, knockdown, hits, etc. Tells a nice tale.

A lot of these pressures were not due to offensive lineman getting beat, it was due to Williams bringing all-out blitzes. This is on the offensive coordinator and Dak at the line not making adjustments.