Dak lost this game

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that just Dak lost us this game but he did play a big factor in it. Plenty of blame to go around.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak just tossed the ball to the ground on his last sack. He gave the skins 7 points. He is no good!
Everyone from coaching to oline is to blame but Dak gev the other team 7 and that cost them the game. Dak sucks and I’m Sick of people defending him and making excuses.

kevm3

Reaction score
Yeah let's not blame the guy who gained a first down on a 4th down play but fumbled it stopping a drive. Let's not blame a guy for once again not knowing who to throw too and doing it causing drives to stall. Let's not hold accountable the guy who should throw the ball to a wide open Zeke while standing at the goal line but chooses rather to hold the ball and fumbles it for an easy Commander TD. Yeah let's give him a pass for scrambling for a first down instead of throwing a TD to either his wide open TE or his wide open WR. Yeah, nothing to see hear. Lol.

Plenty to see, you know like how Dak took the offense on his back and scored a touchdown right after? Got the ball back yet again and got us in range to either score a touch down or at least make an attempt at a touchdown?

rags747

Reaction score
Dak isn’t a great passer but he’s a leader and a warrior, he probably should have been knocked out of the game early, and I appreciate the fight he has..but he’s the best we have at the moment
A post that I can fully agree with. Dak is not a great qb but he is a huge leader and all out warrior. There is a place in this league for Dak, I'm just not sure it's as the starting qb of the Cowboys. I do Love the kid actually, he is an outstanding role model...I understand why Jerry likes him so much.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dak was clutch in the final 2 drives. His dive into the end zone for the TD was great. His fumble in the 4th quarter was very costly though. Lots of dropped passes by his receivers and penalties putting him tough positions didn’t help.
he could have saved 20+ seconds by hitting of 2 receivers a few plays earlier.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The defense did its job, and Dak and the offense did their job. Garrett did not give us the best chance to WIN this game so he lost it for us IMO.

movaughn88

Reaction score
It is quite funny. I watched the Jets game today and #3 pick Darnold. He certainly didn't lose the game for the Jets but the kid threw 3 really bad picks and should have had 1 or 2 more. Yes, he's a rookie but people seem to think Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers types just grow on vines.

The fact is most QBs in this league are flawed. I'm not saying Dak is the answer, but it's not easy to just replace him.

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
Elliott had 33 yards on 15 carries. That’s usually not going to result in a win for the Cowboys. The Commanders pretty much won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and that was the difference today. Nothing new was revealed with this loss. The Cowboys remain mediocre and inconsistent— a big home win vs. JAX followed by a struggling defeat against a division foe. It isn’t like we haven’t seen this story many times already.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Plenty to see, you know like how Dak took the offense on his back and scored a touchdown right after? Got the ball back yet again and got us in range to either score a touch down or at least make an attempt at a touchdown?
Yep it all matters.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Dak isn’t a great passer but he’s a leader and a warrior, he probably should have been knocked out of the game early, and I appreciate the fight he has..but he’s the best we have at the moment

he will be a great backup. He can make some plays but he is not a starting qb. I wanted him to be so bad but he's not.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak was below average per usual, but Garrett lost this game.

Week after week this team is unprepared to start the game and his clock management still sucks
This. Besides he came back from a hit that would've knocked most out of the game. That showed some fortitude.