Dak lost this game

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You’d make Jerry look like the best GM in the league. It’s like you guys think you’re playing a video game and you can make some computer approved out of balance trades and then pimp up your players with skill points by pushing a few buttons on a controller.

You are living in a fantasy world and when Dalton produces sub-200 yard games after getting beat by two or more touchdowns every week you’d be losing your ish about that.

5-11 or 6-10 with Dalton or 7-9 or 8-8 with Dak what's the difference except we get a higher draft pick......

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was right. He said this roster isn’t built to play from behind. Considering we have this offense with all these weapons is embarrassing that they’ve only held a lead for 5 min through 3 games.

have fun with 8-8 bahahaha

I’ll have MORE fun with it than you lmao

Them

Reaction score
The Dallas defense has given up over 30 + points in each of the last two games...yeah Dak had a few turnovers, but at least he could for the most part move the team down the field and score over 30+ points in the last two games...IMO...the loss was on the defense and the special teams , and costly penalties more than on Dak!...When the 2020 game schedule first came out...most people had Dallas at 0-3 against the Rams, Falcons and Seahawks...Now at 1-2...I believe they're ahead of schedule...lol.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
By all means go ahead, buy all the merchandise and put in for season tickets, yell your lungs out, buy all the Dak jerseys you can handle. It’s your money not mine.
oohh...

we got another fan that wishes the whole fanbase would stop supporting the team and then have Cowboys financially implode so they could .....

then move to another city!

Brilliant!!!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
to get your magical 5,000 yard 33 TD QB?

I mean they are so EASY to find right?

Give me Winston and his 5100 yards and 33 TD's (last season stats) and i'll even take all his turnovers cause he will get us to the same 7-9 or 8-8 record we are going to get with Dak this year but he will cost 28m less.

P.S. Dak hasn't thrown for 5k yet in his career

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Give me Winston and his 5100 yards and 33 TD's and i'll even take all his turnovers cause he will get us to the same 7-9 or 8-8 record we are going to get with Dak this year but he cost 28m less.

not on this team he wouldn’t

you CLEARLY don’t value keeping the ball. What kind of GM would you make that thinks almost 30 ints is winning football on a team with this defense? Oh I know, the worst one in the league.

TB has a strong defense that was put in crap positions because Winston was so terrible at protecting the ball.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The Patriots are going to win more games than the Cowboys this season with a 7 million dollar Cam Newton. If you want a crystal ball of a 40 million dollar Dak team. Go look at the 0-3 Texans. Watson looks like a deer in the headlights.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
not on this team he wouldn’t

you CLEARLY don’t value keeping the ball. What kind of GM would you make that thinks almost 30 ints is winning football on a team with this defense? Oh I know, the worst one in the league.

TB has a strong defense that was put in crap positions because Winston was so terrible at protecting the ball.

He did it in a much tougher division on a team with less talent last season...he would do it on this team too

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Did you watch the last drive of the 1st half ? How about the 1st drive of the 2nd half ? Opps . Those are called gifts.

what would Dalton have done after getting sacked and fumbled?

Oh I know, he would have recovered it himself and threw a touchdown lmao

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Cowboys scored 31 maybe we score 45+ if Dak doesn't have 3 turnovers...tit for tat
Maybe we have 45+ if the defense could force a turnover and Dak not have to drive 80 yards every single drive to score. When’s the last time cowboys started a possession in opponents territory? Idc how great a QB is you can’t expect him to have to drive 80 yards every drive and be flawless to get touchdowns.

zeke21

Reaction score
All I know is that we are a 'miracle minute' away from starting 0-3. Dak is doing Dak things.. high yards.. some great highlights but overall just can't get the W.

I don't think he is to blame.. but our secondary is sooooo bad.. we need $$ to go and recruit some help.. getting into shoot outs is fine if you have Wilson.. with Dak it will lead to disaster every.single.time.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
He did it in a much tougher division on a team with less talent last season...he would do it on this team too

No. TB had the same defense they have now. A beast defense that he crapped on every week.

and you think almost 30 ints on this team with this defense would be 8-8 football

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Maybe we have 45+ if the defense could force a turnover and Dak not have to drive 80 yards every single drive to score. When’s the last time cowboys started a possession in opponents territory? Idc how great a QB is you can’t expect him to have to drive 80 yards every drive and be flawless to get touchdowns.

The defense is Daks fault!

Don’t you know that!!