Video: Dak Lowlights vs Tampa Bay

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Princess makes 40 million now. Too good to take off and run. Too good to play in preseason and be ready for week 1. Too good to waste time getting ready for the season. Too good to break in new shoes.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
you take what the defense gives you. the pictures above were what I was commenting on. he had options. I'm not a QB and am not sure what he saw. why some defensive?
Right and like I said we need video, because what you also see is the wr's backs toward to qb. So we don't know what routes they are running.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Right and like I said we need video, because what you also see is the wr's backs toward to qb. So we don't know what routes they are running.
I'm not sure even a video would convince you of what you were seeing. You would question what the play was, and who the primary receiver was. It would not matter who was open.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The proof is in the video. Just egregiously horrible. I agree 100%. This is Dak’s finale. The $160 million dollar bust and he is laughing in his $50 million mansion in Texas. He has butlers,chauffeurs,maids, chefs, mechanics, and all else except he cannot pass a ball accurately 20 yards. He and Zeke can live happily ever in their ill gotten mansions and realizing they pulled off the greatest bank heist in history.

Dont agree with the #ZekeHate

But you are right about Dak.

It hasnt been good since the middle of last season.

That QB change after 2024 might get moved up to 2023.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I'm not sure even a video would convince you of what you were seeing. You would question what the play was, and who the primary receiver was. It would not matter who was open.
All-22 with expert analysis? Sure it would. I don't claim to know everything or jump to conclusions after watching a game once like most of you seem to.

Research and analysis is the difference between being a regular fan and actually being knowledgeable about football.

Just as an example, this dude breaks down everything from throwing motion and footwork to defensive looks.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
All-22 with expert analysis? Sure it would. I don't claim to know everything or jump to conclusions after watching a game once like most of you seem to.

Research and analysis is the difference between being a regular fan and actually being knowledgeable about football.

Just as an example, this dude breaks down everything from throwing motion and footwork to defensive looks.

who is this "dude" and why should I trust his assessments? I need verification that he is a real knowledgeable researcher and not just a fan.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's not hard to understand what has happened to Dak. As the Cap became more strapped and talent around Dak eroded, he regressed significantly as a player. The Bucs were in a very similar situation to the Cowboys, worse IMO, from 2021-2022. They didn't $#@% the bed as a team. Perhaps they were lucky to have had Jerry's clown-show as their opener.

Brax

Reaction score
Maybe they could write it in sidewalk chalk with funny pictures of stick families and poorly drawn dinosaurs, and a dog that looks like a cow.

Seriously, every week going back to the Denver game last year the defenses after the game say they knew what was coming. How complicated do you think this playbook is?
Must be a really hard one even MM hasn’t learned it and doesn’t know the terminology so doesn’t know what play is called if you believe the reports.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
so playing in the league means someone is an expert. I guess the Lions didn't wait long enough for Matt Milen to work out.

just wondering.
Being good at football analysis doesn't mean being physically good at football. Plus, I'd trust his analysis before ANYONE on this board claiming Dak is a terrible qb, because he actually breaks down why he thinks what he thinks.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Being good at football analysis doesn't mean being physically good at football. Plus, I'd trust his analysis before ANYONE on this board claiming Dak is a terrible qb, because he actually breaks down why he thinks what he thinks.
no problem, but who has he got backing him up saying his analysis is good? just wondering

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You can google his resume. Oh and I don't know if you know, but to be a qb in the NFL you have to be pretty good a offensive and defensive analysis.

I care more about actual data on his skill set to make assessments. Who has cleared him to make factual assessments and who has verified he is acknowledgeable enough to be taken seriously? They are a number of past and present quarterbacks who have issues in analyzing defenses. Does this guy sound like more of an opinion-based analyzer? This guy could know what he's talking about or he could be just another opinion-based guy on youtube, of which they are plenty.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I care more about actual data on his skill set to make assessments. Who has cleared him to make factual assessments and who has verified he is acknowledgeable enough to be taken seriously? They are a number of past and present quarterbacks who have issues in analyzing defenses. Does this guy sound like more of an opinion-based analyzer? This guy could know what he's talking about or he could be just another opinion-based guy on youtube, of which they are plenty.
Google and Wiki is free and since yall like eye test, watch his videos and judge for yourself.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

This is absolutely pitiful. What does everyone think happened to him? I cannot remember a worse performance from a quarterback and he has the pocket awareness of Chad Hutchinson. Maybe his games were as bad? That's been 20 years almost.

Highlight video would have saved me a lot of bandwidth.

But anyways
thanks for the post.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Google and Wiki is free and since yall like eye test, watch his videos and judge for yourself.
So this guy has not been verified to be given salient assessments and we are back to eye tests? hum sounds like we just went around in circles. wow looks like opinions are okay then?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
who is this "dude" and why should I trust his assessments? I need verification that he is a real knowledgeable researcher and not just a fan.

Not to judge your opinion. But thte fact that you are questioning sources makes me feel good again. I am losing believe in society a bit when i hear all those conspiracy theories where people believe all the crap of the world just because it fits their emotional mood they are in.