Twitter: Dak: "My confidence is through the roof"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
not surprising that No 4 thinks the floor is the roof
Guess I would really be concerned if he said he was just average, will always be just average in this league.
That would be self recognition, and from a fans perspective, I would rather my average QB think he is a Tom Brady than already recognize and accept his Trent Dilfer abilities/disabilities.
I endorse Daks positive attitude.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I am, of course, pumped!
635-27816.jpg

starfan1

Reaction score
I've underestimated the level at which a fair amount of fans are completely miserable.
For that I'm truly sorry.
I thought about something last night briefly. My cowboys have spanned almost my entire career since making the nfccg. That’s quite awhile but I have a choice as to whether to follow and there are much worse things in the world than my cowboys

I’m just not invested like I used to be .

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I thought about something last night briefly. My cowboys have spanned almost my entire career since making the nfccg. That’s quite awhile but I have a choice as to whether to follow and there are much worse things in the world than my cowboys

I’m just not invested like I used to be .
That's really it, a choice. And there are no rules stating how committed you need to be. And to be fair it goes both ways, I just choose to not waste my valuable time being negative at every turn. It's self defeating.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope that Dak's confidence is "through the roof" by season's end.
If so, we'll all be "through the roof" to see the incredible results! :grin:

I say this, not with a sarcastic attitude but with "delicious anticipation."

:thumbup: :dance: :bow:

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Confidence and ability are totally different.

His confidence can be through the roof all he wants, but his abilities hit the roof years ago.