Dak Named most valuable player in NFC East over last five years!

glimmerman

Reaction score
You obviously don't get it, Glim. For Dak to be named the most valuable player in the NFC East for the last 5 years EVEN THOUGH DAK HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE NFL FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS should tell you just how good he truly is.
I will admit that I didn’t read the article. Just made a joke from the thread title. He will get paid and will earn it. In 2 years what ever he gets paid will be below the starting QB level. When mahomes gets paid the market will go through the roof.

I think he has out played all other QB in the East. Maybe wentz comes close.

zerofill

Reaction score
Seems Dak can't fit us all.....:muttley:

i082757.jpg

That doesn't look photoshopped.... I say real!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Dak-led Cowboys have beat a lot of good teams outside of the NFC East the past 4 years. Time to re-evaluate your misguided opinion.
Some fans ONLY look back as far as one year. Dak's rookie season he walked onto Rodgers & Worthlisbergers turf and destroyed them. But hey, Dak can't beat winning teams. Not to mention the Seattle, Rams blah blah blah.

That debate gets so old by the haters. So old, I put them on ignore. :lmao2:

Proof

Reaction score
The results he had pretty much said he was above average. And that's if you're a Cowboy fan. Most non-Cowboy fans would probably say he's worse than above average.

most non cowboys fans I know rave about Romo (now).

Proof

Reaction score
bahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahaha.
I wrote about this last year. There is a ridiculous bias towards Cowboys players year after year after year.... not negative, but positive. We always seem to have some of the best talent. Smith is an amazing LB, Vander Esch, amazing, Byron Jones is a top corner(yeah right) best oline in football every year, How is it that Joe Looney was a decent player(a back up), comes to Cowboys gets to start an entire season due to fredbeard being out, and all the sudden looney is a top olineman in the league?? this crap happens all the time. So is it now surprising to here this garbage about Dak? PULEASE. Just another example of a Cowboys player being propped up because they are on national TV and the topic of conversation all the time on sports shows all year long.

What color is the sky in your world?

Ring Leader

Reaction score
analytics say in 2018 our defense 11th in efficiency and 2016 15th. Both teams below average in takeaways.

Yes, and your previous quote was "I mean murray balled that year. And the defense that year was better than any defense dak has had to date."

So even your "anylitics" say that the 2018 defense was better than that of 2016, which kind of invalidates your point. I would have ended it with that but I did a laugh from the like you received for your self inflicted wounds. Blind allegiant likes, frequently displayed in this forum, are both hilarious and puzzling.

Hardline

Reaction score
I love how all these outside influences are trying to build up Dak just so he will get a salary cap busting contract. The ones praising Dak the most are the ones that hate him the most.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yes, and your previous quote was "I mean murray balled that year. And the defense that year was better than any defense dak has had to date."

So even your "anylitics" say that the 2018 defense was better than that of 2016, which kind of invalidates your point. I would have ended it with that but I did a laugh from the like you received for your self inflicted wounds. Blind allegiant likes, frequently displayed in this forum, are both hilarious and puzzling.
Murray was on the team in 2016? im confused

Swagger

Reaction score
I mean murray balled that year. And the defense that year was better than any defense dak has had to date.

You can hate on Romo all you like fair enough it's just boring but to think the defense in 2014 was better than any defense Prescott has had to date...Oh my.

Just unbelievable how badly some people are willing to paint a delusional picture to fit their narrative.

The defense looked ok at times in 2014 because the offense was soooo good and often dominated time of possession in most games to keep them fresh.

The only first round draft pick starting on defense was Rolando McClain and he wasn't even drafted by the Cowboys! He only started 12 regular season games yet was probably the most productive defender given the best defender, Sean Lee, missed the entire season through injury.

Nick Hayden started DT and Bruce Carter at LB.

Carr and Scandrick starting at CB with Wilcox starting at Safety!!! Ok Barry Church was solid but yet another undrafted defender starting.

Lest we forget George Selvie, Ken Bishop, Sterling Moore, Tyler Patmon and C J Spillman!!!

Prescott has just had the benefit of a first round, shutdown All Pro corner for the past two seasons, two decent seasons at Safety beforehand. 30 sacks from Lawrence over the past three seasons (Lawrence didn't have a sack in a regular season game in 2014), 11.5 sacks from Quinn last season a first round talent. In 2018 Prescott had the benefit of another first rounder All Pro Linebacker LVE and second rounder Jaylon Smith who were up there with the best LB double act in the NFL for periods that season and the list goes on.

haha you are a scream to genuinely believe the 2014 defense was better than any defense Prescott has had.

I'm actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt as you must be trolling and the intention was to just reel in some people - I hold my hands up, I took the bait.

Well done :clap:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some fans ONLY look back as far as one year. Dak's rookie season he walked onto Rodgers & Worthlisbergers turf and destroyed them. But hey, Dak can't beat winning teams. Not to mention the Seattle, Rams blah blah blah.

That debate gets so old by the haters. So old, I put them on ignore. :lmao2:
Last year was Dak’s best.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idk but him and carson both been in the league 4 years so does it really matter?
Carson is irrelevant. I am simply curious why a 5-year metric was associated with a player who has not played five years.

If it is deemed logical to lump in x-number of players using a 5-year metric, why not use a 4-year metric for x-number of players? My questions have nothing to do with Prescott and everything to do with the methodology used by PFF, which was then utilized as an article by Blogging with The Boys.