Dak Named most valuable player in NFC East over last five years!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Look people
When team doesn’t make the playoffs or is one and done, everyone shares the blame.
1) Players
2) head coach
3) assist coaches
4) GM
5) owner
6) trainers

something like that
:laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
Yeah that's hard to imagine because when the Cowboys were actual winning Super Bowls and had a reason to hate them.....nobody thought Aikman was "average".

Uhh couple things. There’s not much of an avg argument to be made when you’re winning multiple sbs. And the cowboys hatred really hit fever pitch when they started their losing stretch but were still “America’s Team” and had so many prime time games along with delusional fans.

also the rise of social media and msg boards along with sports media , players are scrutinized and debated over much more feverishly. A lot of people crapped on Romo because they didn’t / don’t like the cowboys and now retroactively admit he was pretty damn good

InTheZone

Reaction score
lets see, a washed up overrated Eli that should've been benched when McAdoo tried, whoever the skins had at QB, and an Eagles team that won the super bowl during the DAK-ELITE-MVP-ERA!

top talent at the oline, run game, and receivers, in a weak division...yet we're split on what he can do for the team and is holding out trying to pinch the team for more millions than the generous offers put before him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You romosexuals just be gassin him like hes a god when he wasn't even close. Dak has already hit Romo's ceiling

I wish all the debating and arguing over quarterbacks would end, but this is a pretty ignorant statement.

Romo's ceiling was 2014. He completed just short of 70 percent of his passes (69.83), threw for 34 TDs, had 9 ints. and finished with a 113.2 passer rating.

Prescott's best year was his rookie year. He completed 67.76 percent of his passes, threw for 23 TDs, had 4 ints. and finished with a 104.9 passer rating.

He clearly hasn't hit Romo's ceiling, but he shouldn't be expected to yet. He's going into his fifth season; Romo didn't reach his ceiling until his ninth year and didn't have his first 100-plus rating until his sixth. We should just hope that Dak makes the progress that Romo did. If he can do it even faster (since he hasn't achieved a 100 rating since his rookie year), that would be even better for our team.

Proof

Reaction score
It’s almost as if both our recent QBs were awesome. Let’s argue!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Although the good lad tries very hard,especially at the negotiating table, DaK is second rate.

Is there a pipe dream or real chance of another QB at this late stage?
One you'd love to see here? Cam, Case, etc.?

Hollah. And brings me a dollah

CWR

Reaction score
Dang it, you got me. This post has really shown me the light. One can't helped but be educated when you post such profound words. Yeah Case, hes the answer. It all makes so much sense. Why would we keep our young stud when we can have a 30 something year old who once had half a good season?

ghst187

Reaction score
Dang it, you got me. This post has really shown me the light. One can't helped but be educated when you post such profound words. Yeah Case, hes the answer. It all makes so much sense. Why would we keep our young stud when we can have a 30 something year old who once had half a good season?

also Dak pays pumpers to defend him on here I heard...

Them

Reaction score
...Thump...knock...thump-thump!....Is this On!?...:huh:

plasticman

Reaction score
Attempting to create some Dak controversy? Couldn't come up with a different subject?

Rather unoriginal, wouldn't you say?

Even the approach is the typical one, wouldn't you agree?

You just post something so inaccurate that it is the duty of anyone with minimal NFL knowledge to denounce it. Make it so easy that all is needed is access to any list of NFL records.

And that's what we need. There may be a few fans still out there who can't recite every posted tribute to Dak's first four seasons.

I mean, I love the guy but I really hate talking about the guy at this particular point in time.

Pick any other Cowboy subject......ANY OTHER......and I will gladly debate you ten pages full......but please, not this.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wanted Brady, but everyone thinks he is too old and washed up .
Other than that would rather just roll with dalton and dinucci.
But it will be dak and on the tag I think.
I am ok with dak on the tag, but not the contract.