Dak Named most valuable player in NFC East over last five years!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I knew Dak was incredibly valuable and an overall amazing player, so it's good to see more evidence backing this up! Of course Dak isn't considered Elite, but if he lights it up this season and does some damage in the playoffs I believe he will erase all doubts.

Look away if you're looking for stats that suggest Dak shouldn't be paid top dollar...

Read all about it
dont care ill take

Zeke
OL
Dak in that order of importance to ME

bewp7

Reaction score
the whole point of this nonsince is how good and how valuable will dak be when the deck is not so stacked in his favor and how much of dak success is bc of the huge amount of talent and resources the cowboys have pumped into the offense! is dak a cog in the machine or is he capable of being the engine! it is not making some one a hater to ask these questions! in my opinion!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I will admit that I didn’t read the article. Just made a joke from the thread title. He will get paid and will earn it. In 2 years what ever he gets paid will be below the starting QB level. When mahomes gets paid the market will go through the roof.

I think he has out played all other QB in the East. Maybe wentz comes close.
Oh, you were joking? I thought you were serious brother. lol. My bad.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak sucks as well as PFF

Thanks for trying, have a good day
Then don't use them to try and prove a point...... however, at this point you are running out of sites to use because you have missed the evaluation of Dak.

Or you can keep trying to use sites you think are crap while the rest of the members laugh at you Dak haters.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Then don't use them to try and prove a point...... however, at this point you are running out of sites to use because you have missed the evaluation of Dak.

Or you can keep trying to use sites you think are crap while the rest of the members laugh at you Dak haters.
The point obviously went over your head (not surprising)

And Yes laugh at us dak “haters” while him and this team continue to accomplish nothing and the likes of you blame everybody and everything from the special teams to the waterboy

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The point obviously went over your head (not surprising)

And Yes laugh at us dak “haters” while him and this team continue to accomplish nothing and the likes of you blame everybody and everything from the special teams to the waterboy
You mean like all Cowboy fans have been saying since 96. The fact you think Dak is too blame for almost 30 years of nothing is what's funny. Also, Daks career isn't done yet so still more story to be written, we do know that Romo accomplished nothing and any other player that didn't leave and win a championship.... like Ware.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You mean like all Cowboy fans have been saying since 96. The fact you think Dak is too blame for almost 30 years of nothing is what's funny. Also, Daks career isn't done yet so still more story to be written, we do know that Romo accomplished nothing and any other player that didn't leave and win a championship.... like Ware.
The fact that you think isnt at all to blame for 4 years of nothing is even more funny.

Loses to Philly in an NFCE title game....Not his fault

Loses to Seattle in an win or go home game in which he played horrible....Not his fault

Falls behind 21-3 and 23-7 in his two playoff losses....Not his fault

But yes keep laughing when he puts up good stats against the Deadskins and Giants in regular season games, while he is average against everyone else

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
The fact that you think isnt at all to blame for 4 years of nothing is even more funny.

Loses to Seattle in an win or go home game in which he played horrible....Not his fault

But yes keep laughing when he puts up good stats against the Deadskins and Giants in regular season games, while he is average against everyone else

Dak has lots of excuses, i hear there is an entire thread about it somewhere on this site!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They “said” he was avg, overrated etc. but it appears most of that was anti cowboys sentiment.
Yeah that's hard to imagine because when the Cowboys were actual winning Super Bowls and had a reason to hate them.....nobody thought Aikman was "average".

DFWJC

Reaction score
It would be a QB
So it was between Dak (4 yrs), Wentz (4 yrs), Cousins (3 yrs), Eli (4 yrs) , Jones (1 yr), Haskins (1 yr), McCoy (1 yr?),

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Keep embarrassing yourself. It’s very entertaining.