mardwin
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 8,260
- Reaction score
- 11,581
He needed to score from inside the 2.I agree...he should never have let the ravens make that catch in the middle of the field to set up the game winning TD
He needed to score from inside the 2.I agree...he should never have let the ravens make that catch in the middle of the field to set up the game winning TD
Ok, you got it.In that last sequence it was Dak. It was no one else’s fault. The fade throw on 1st was poor. The throw on 3rd was terrible.
Make a better throw, we win. So he shares in the blame for that loss.
He just does.
But many here said he was the BEST QB in Cowboys history. Could it be he's a fraud ?Dak never makes THE play.
Never.
You did but I can live with "OUR" average.I dont think I specifically said 34 points is an average.
I've said over and over our defense was. Especially containing Henry on those critical plays and handing our offense a golden opportunity we dont often give them.
Better than OUR typical average?

Dak is one of the highest-paid QBs in the league, and he never comes through in high-leverage games. 1 minute left inside the Red Zone and he chokes. The PI on the Ravens was CeeDee, holding the guys' arm; otherwise, it would have been an int to seal the game.All you gotta do is stop the ravens from making one pass completion in FG position .
I do.Ok, you got it.
He was so wide open that the Head Coach had to make a public statement to take heat off of Dak.you must've closed your eyes before the throw. Of course Pickens is wide open when he's walking back to the sidelines. LOL
Right. Please note I never blamed just dak. Nor gave defense complete immunity.We got inside the 2.
And promptly got a flag to move back and make it harder
Stupid teams play stupid.
"I told him if a bad throw presents itself take it"He was so wide open that the Head Coach had to make a public statement to take heat off of Dak.
No one has made that claim, pure gaslightingBut many here said he was the BEST QB in Cowboys history. Could it be he's a fraud ?
Almost as much as the Dak glazing! Neck in neck ...I agree. Dak wasn’t perfect.
But Dak didn’t give up 34 points.
The level of Dak hate in here is astonishing.
Well he was claiming to be neutral, even when never getting offended by the other extreme side. But now that sounded like a burner account type comment...Not this **** again.![]()
Because on this board there are only two acceptable people to blame, Jones and PrescottRight. Please note I never blamed just dak. Nor gave defense complete immunity.
I am saying I think the defense played better than expected....and offense bungled some .
Why am I getting such grief about it?
Or maybe it was, you know, the truth?He was so wide open that the Head Coach had to make a public statement to take heat off of Dak.
dak is a choke artist. glaze on if you wantI agree...he should never have let the ravens make that catch in the middle of the field to set up the game winning TD
There's thread about it.No one has made that claim, pure gaslighting
Actually you can say both and it is true. Everyone cost us the game today at different times. Both Dak and the Defense played their hearts out at the end. The game would've been a great comeback win if Dak had the courage to throw the ball at the open receiver. If he did that he would've gotten the gameball and people would've said both the offense and the defense put up a good effort at the end of the game. In the end, in a loss, both deserve to be criticizedI actually LOL’d that he was say “the defense played their hearts out” in a hot muggy stadium.
I’m confused, did they turn on the air conditioners when Dallas was on offense? Or did all the players play in the same conditions?
Can I just say “Dak played his heart out in a hot muggy stadium”?
As the kids say, “make it make sense”.
Its possible I saw it wrong. I'll have to watch the replay.He was so wide open that the Head Coach had to make a public statement to take heat off of Dak.
