Dak now second best MVP odds

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It must be difficult for you to look so foolishly wrong. Maybe change your username and start over? Take papy, Risen and the other clowns with you.
What am I wrong about?

Think before you say “Dak” because the schedule only has 1 cupcake left on it.

The MVP talk for Dak will be long over in a months time.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
lol. The fact you would even do that proves how much you need this place. You have issues
Come on now, we know what he really needs is Dak Prescott. Good Dak, bad Dak, regular season Dak, playoff Dak. Doesn't matter. Dude lives in his brain 24-7-365.

Bartlebie

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in forever but my goodness. Some people are still wearing their big, red, floppy shoes. The endless handkerchiefs are a nice touch though

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh you’ll care all right, because you only post when you’ve an opportunity to knock Dak or the Cowboys…
These last few weeks must be destroying you.
Expecting I'm proving you wrong by posting right now while ya'll pretend Dak isn't gonna suck for the next month.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Hurts what a joke he has been mediocre all year. Wait till this weekend the 49ers are going to blow them out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is having an opinion, and then there is whatever the heck he does on this forum all year. In fact, I don't even know why I got baited into dignifying this behavior with a response.
What do you think a forum is for? Not everyone thinks or acts the same in any subject because, well, it's all subjective to begin with. I don't agree with a lot of stuff other posters post, but I don't tell them to go to Church! lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hurts what a joke he has been mediocre all year. Wait till this weekend the 49ers are going to blow them out.
I hope both team beat the hell out of each other, like real bad. It won't matter who wins that game, but the eagles are coming down to Dallas to roost and they are in for a butt whipping, IMO. Now, I need to go to Church. lol