Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

Nav22

Reaction score
The Cowboys were the most loved team in sports in the 70's.
See? That's how little you know.
The "America's Team" moniker was put on the Cowboys in the 70's.
You really don't understand what made them great.
Now, because of Fantasy Football it's all about individual stats.
It used to be about football.
You didn't answer my question.

What was the state of the Cowboys when Jerry bought the team?

(You won't answer because you know they were in the gutter when Jerry bought the team in 1989, and that means I exposed your previous comment as being completely nonsensical)

Oops! You lose yet again.

Have you left for good yet???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stiletto

Reaction score
Dak over Dallas trolls

Besides the art of using wittle emojis like a 5 yo what else do they teach you in your Cult of Dak classes? Do you all make papier mâché Dak dolls to bring home and cuddle with when the seminar is over?
Some of these people literally have shrines in their basements to #4. Probably switched between numbers over the years. Infantile and dumb..

leeblair

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.

What was the state of the Cowboys when Jerry bought the team?

(You won't answer because you know they were in the gutter when Jerry bought the team in 1989, and that means I exposed your previous comment as being completely nonsensical)

Oops! You lose yet again.

Have you left for good yet???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jimmy Johnson turned the Cowboys around, not Jerry.
Jerry wanted Jimmy gone so he could take credit, and has run the team like a circus ever since.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry wanted Jimmy gone so he could take credit, and has run the team like a circus ever since.
Jerry hired Jimmy. So he gets credit there. Best decision he ever made, still living off that one really.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Biggest mistake is Dallas Cowboys history if this goes through...Would change how this franchised is viewed by many. Jerry would be cutting the cord to what made this franchise what it was. And there would be no going back brother...

stiletto

Reaction score
Biggest mistake is Dallas Cowboys history if this goes through...Would change how this franchised is viewed by many. Jerry would be cutting the cord to what made this franchise what it was. And there would be no going back brother...
Bigger than Jerry letting Jimmy walk out the door?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some of these people literally have shrines in their basements to #4. Probably switched between numbers over the years. Infantile and dumb..
IMG-0515.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Besides the art of using wittle emojis like a 5 yo what else do they teach you in your Cult of Dak classes? Do you all make papier mâché Dak dolls to bring home and cuddle with when the seminar is over?
5-year-olds have access to smart phones?

You see how even insults from you people are low-IQ garbage?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Who bought the team? Who fired Landry? Who hired Jimmy?

DURRRRRRRRRR

You should just leave now.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I absolutely do not remember that. Who was their quarterback? Because I don't think we ever beat rogers.
It was actually Dak Prescott, I think it was his second season. We beat Green Bay in Green Bay. and it was Rogers.

Nav22

Reaction score
They did the same thing last year and they HAD TO HAVE A MEETING to get their best player the ball and open the offense up
Dak led the NFL in TD passes, was 2nd Team All-Pro and MVP runner-up.

CeeDee was 1st Team All-Pro.

I'd say it worked out pretty well, up until the playoff disaster.