Dak on deal with Cowboys "I'm definitely confident."

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The haters are saying same thing they said 4 years ago . This is it for Dak. He’s gone. Lol

They still haven’t been paying attention to our owner and his mindset all of these years this era.

Buckle up. Get your shovels ready. It’s coming .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Nice block Dez.
dez could not block that guy lol.
The defender read the play and was super quick getting to where the pass would be.

The cowboys were out coached there, and that is a stupid play too. poor design.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
no telling what happens with dak, he is confident jerry will cave as usual.
Jerry and his all in comments which mean nothing lol

Who knows? Who cares?
2024 may suck worse for the cowboys than I initially thought.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
no telling what happens with dak, he is confident jerry will cave as usual.
Jerry and his all in comments which mean nothing lol

Who knows? Who cares?
2024 may suck worse for the cowboys than I initially thought.
For the fans but prob not for Jethro and Dak. lol

Based on what we know and have seen and heard from Jethro , why would we expect anything else?

Some fans still don’t get what our owner is all about.

Chasing6

Reaction score
dez could not block that guy lol.
The defender read the play and was super quick getting to where the pass would be.

The cowboys were out coached there, and that is a stupid play too. poor design.
Dez has to read alignment of the DB. He knows they play. DB is guessing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm confident too. Dak n France has always had the leverage, and Stephen is already shedding salary with Tyron n Biadasz. Dak better do some track training this offseason.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm confident you'll throw up on your shoes the minute you face a decent defense.
After every big game I'm repeating "I knew it"
While you're cleaning your shoes.

StarLord

Reaction score
That sounds like a leader who wants to sign a deal that allows the team to keep and procure good players that will help that QB win a SB in Dallas!

Leadership and wanting to solidify his legacy! Ok, Prescott, I'm confident too.

Doesn't hurt that he holds all the leverage though. Lol
He just wants as much money as he can get.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I'm confident too. Dak n France has always had the leverage, and Stephen is already shedding salary with Tyron n Biadasz. Dak better do some track training this offseason.
Yep, he could/should replace "confident" with 'hopeful'. Just think HE needs to earn/prove his worth.
Keep the $59m Hit, Dak's getting paid $34m cash this year, give him a chance to prove his worth whilst we undertake a 'soft reset' of the CAP. If Dak show's he IS the guy he'll be the beneficiary of Lawrence (poss: Love and Tua) upping the QB 'NEXT MAN UP' rate, whilst we get a couple of low CAP years at the beginning of the contract. Alternatively, with an inexperienced O-Line, then he may never get to his new 2025 contract.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
He just wants as much money as he can get.
Yep, whilst making out he's doing it purely out the goodness of his heart and for the benefit of the Cowboys and the Fans.....what an altruistic guy. No wonder Tyron's possibly had enough of taking a reduction when team mates dont give a similar viewpoint.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
that pass was nowhere near Trolly Beasley. sheesh, blame the Cowboys' defense for that pass, it would be about the same. sheesh, smh
The fact that anyone is blaming Dez for this play shows how biased they are for Dak. The pass literally looked like it was more to the DB than anyone else. That’s because Dak didn’t think to do anything else except throw it as soon as he got the ball from center like a robot. Even Dez and Beasley looked surprised and were like ***.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no way that Dak's continuance to receive overly generous contracts can truly be considered advantageous to the Cowboys' team. :thumbdown:

Brax

Reaction score
Complementary football my friend. How is a team supposed to win a playoff game after its QB gave the opposition two touchdowns in the first half?

Of course there are other issues but when your QB is earning big bucks yet playing like Brian Hoyer in the play offs then he's the starting point to fix.
19-12 loss was the Defense fault too last year, without those 2 picks it’s 13-7 this year at the half but it’s the Defense, all those 3 and outs really helped the D, I guess some call that complimentary football, go figure.