Dak on Kellen it’s Completely his Offense

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Bhahahhaaa...

Sorry, I look at that pic with Juicy box boy looking at Dak, like a deer in headlights and think this team is DOOMED next season if it's "his offense"..

What I see in that picture certainly isn't "a deer in headlights" look from Moore at all.
However, I do see a look of bewilderment from Linehan

cern

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this. Obviously Dak isn't the one that gets to decide how much control Moore gets, so does he know something the coaches haven't said so far?
Good question.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What I see in that picture certainly isn't "a deer in headlights" look from Moore at all.
However, I do see a look of bewilderment from Linehan
That "deer in the headlights" comment was purely someone trying to make him look bad. To me, that's the look of someone making sure he's got Dak's attention.
Honestly, I don't see the look you're talking about on Linehan either.

kumizi

Reaction score
If saying the right things got you paid, Dak would be one of the highest paid players in the league.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Bhahahhaaa...

Sorry, I look at that pic with Juicy box boy looking at Dak, like a deer in headlights and think this team is DOOMED next season if it's "his offense"..
Pretty sure Moore is extremely confident when it comes to the brains side of football.
Doesn't mean it'll go well, but I don't think he's a deer in the headlights at all.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got a LOT more involved in putting together the game plan when the team was 3-5.

Since then, they went 7-1 and won a playoff game.

So, with a head coach on a one-year deal, it makes sense.

I got a feeling we are going to be pleasantly surprised

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Wow. This is amazing. Only in the off season. Dude has one season as failed qb coach. What next, put him to OC!!!!

And, some in here are fine with this. I think y'all need to lay off Jerry's glass.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Wow. This is amazing. Only in the off season. Dude has one season as failed qb coach. What next, put him to OC!!!!

And, some in here are fine with this. I think y'all need to lay off Jerry's glass.

So speaks Internet Rando, who has never been within ten miles of an NFL coaching meeting in his life.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak is a company man through and through

He has learned quickly that the #1 rule of the company is to jump when coach Jerry tells you to and not make waves

Garrett and Romo also understood this

This is why he will be paid this off season

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
So speaks Internet Rando, who has never been within ten miles of an NFL coaching meeting in his life.

Rando. That's cute. I have been waiting on your invite to get me in one of the meetings. That would be a hoot. It wouldn't be boring, that's for sure. I go by what I see. And, I saw Dak look worse with throwing , footwork this past season than the season before. That's what I see. That's what I go by. You got some crystal ball or binging on Madden helping you? By all means, have at it. I also witnessed Cooper Rush look worse this past season in the pre season. What is Moore going to teach or tell them that at their level in their careers, they haven't already seen? When, Moore is just what they are , only some see this guy as coach.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This just sounds like Dak on a PR campaign for Moore in light of the fact most are viewing this as a bizarre and questionable hire.

Dak's always been really high on Moore. This is nothing new.

It's also not generally considered a bizarre and questionable hire outside of forums like this one where people decided Moore couldn't coach without any evidence one way or another. Moore's had a lot of surprising support from NFL commentators on twitter, for example. It surprised me that the move wasn't more widely panned outside of CZ when it was announced last week.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak’s the QB whether you like it or not. Just get over yourself already.

I never brought Dak up.

I’m talking about people like you who Pom Pom’d the idea that Linehan would change anything and now your Pom Pom’ing the idea that Kellen Moore will change the offense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I never brought Dak up.

I’m talking about people like you who Pom Pom’d the idea that Linehan would change anything and now your Pom Pom’ing the idea that Kellen Moore will change the offense.
He will. He’s the new OC. Duh. And by the way, I never liked Linehan. I was always for his ouster.