Dak on Kellen it’s Completely his Offense

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It is his offense, so long as he doesn't deviate from the 3-index card playbook of Jason Garrett's completely updated offensive system. I'm with Tony Romo, I don't expect any big changes. I hope both Tony and I are wrong.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Let me translate

Jason is doing everything because his arse is on the line
All u need to know lol
Last off season it was about Linehan having more control over things. This year it's literally Moore. Garrett whether intentional or not is being distanced from both right out the gate.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Well, at the very least our team is already the laughing stock around the whiskey lounge's when discussing head coaches....if were lucky no one will even notice if Moore is simply more Garrett like in his play calling.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This time last year, they said how Linehan was recreating the entire offense to work around Dak's skillset.

We all know how that turned out.

I'll wait and see on Moore. I have my doubts but at least we aren't letting Linehan have another go.

erod

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this. Obviously Dak isn't the one that gets to decide how much control Moore gets, so does he know something the coaches haven't said so far?

Kellen Moore got a LOT more involved in putting together the game plan when the team was 3-5.

Since then, they went 7-1 and won a playoff game.

So, with a head coach on a one-year deal, it makes sense.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this. Obviously Dak isn't the one that gets to decide how much control Moore gets, so does he know something the coaches haven't said so far?
Probably

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore got a LOT more involved in putting together the game plan when the team was 3-5.

Since then, they went 7-1 and won a playoff game.

So, with a head coach on a one-year deal, it makes sense.

Did he? I hadn't heard that, but I hope this is accurate. If so, it helps explain the decision to give him the OC job.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like the fact there is a close relationship with Dak and Moore. I think having trust in each other is a benefit not a negative. However like anything else all that matters will be the results. I look forward to seeing this play out.