Dak only 1 of 5 active QBs to lead league in TDs in a year

GINeric

Reaction score
Wasn't A Roger's SB win with the same coach as Dak has had?

Absolutely. But didn't McCarthy have a better running game and defense who were stout against the run during that season I believe? Dak hasn't benefitted from that side of McCarthy's coaching yet like Rodgers did.

I'm not saying that's the only reason Dak hasn't won with McCarthy yet, but it's a lil easier when you have a team that plays team ball and do their jobs. It's still and always will be a team game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak led the NFL in TD passes. But the previous year he led the NFL in INT”s.
But threw those horrible INT”s in the last 2 years in the playoffs.

So which Dak will we get this year In the regular season? I hope we get the TD one. Since he is our QB I will pull for that.
However he needs to be that QB in the playoffs.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether uou like dak or not, regular season wins or not..has no bearing on re-signing him.

GINeric

Reaction score
Here's his 5 losses:

1. Green Bay 2016 - 31 points in his first ever playoff start as a rookie. Not his fault his defense can't stop Rodgers. And Bryce Butler has a 37 yard penalty for huddle infraction.

2. Rams 2018 - Defense gave up 300 rushing yards. Amazing he even got this game to a one possession final score.

3. SF 2021 - Connor Williams had a holding penalty which eliminated a 32 yard catch down the middle by Lamb. Not his fault his O-Lineman sucks. We could've won that game without that play

4. SF 2022 - That was on Dak, I agree. But still just 1 out of 5.

5. GB 2023 - McCarthy, Quinn, and the defense got schooled. The look on Mike's face after giving up that opening TD before Dak even took the field said all. He knew we were done 5 minutes into the game.

Damn.... you just had to go out and post real life facts that actually happened. You posted real time occurrences, not just some air head, low IQ opinions. Those lil basement sleeping Dak haters are going to be angry with you for this.

They state their opinions with no statistical or real life evidence to back up what they say..... Just butt hurt feelings about Dak that has nothing to do with football or just dumb opinions from undercover rival fans posing as Cowboys fans....

but you actually killed so many of those weakling's narratives with ONE post.

LOL!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak led the NFL in TD passes. But the previous year he led the NFL in INT”s.
But threw those horrible INT”s in the last 2 years in the playoffs.

So which Dak will we get this year In the regular season? I hope we get the TD one. Since he is our QB I will pull for that.
However he needs to be that QB in the playoffs.
Whats funny...odd... is daks biggest fans call him a great leader, mvp runner up. Yet he could neither play well enough, nor even just mentally rally his team in the playoffs.

But dak doesnt play defense or throw the ball to himself.

Imma gonna say mahomes as an easy lazy OBVIOUS example..but you think he doesnt inspire the defense?

Dak doesnt gave to be a great leader. He can choke in playoffs. We just have to be honest about it.

Not you jazz...just adding to your comment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn.... you just had to go out and post real life facts that actually happened. You posted real time occurrences, not just some air head, low IQ opinions. Those lil basement sleeping Dak haters are going to be angry with you for this.

They state their opinions with no statistical or real life evidence to back up what they say..... Just butt hurt feelings about Dak that has nothing to do with football or just dumb opinions from undercover rival fans posing as Cowboys fans....

but you actually killed so many of those weakling's narratives with ONE post.

LOL!!!
Oh look....someone found some stats i agree with...lookit how cool this guy is!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
5. GB 2023 - McCarthy, Quinn, and the defense got schooled. The look on Mike's face after giving up that opening TD before Dak even took the field said all. He knew we were done 5 minutes into the game.
Dak under 90 yards at halftime with 2 picks, both of which led directly to GB touchdowns (one a pick 6)

Yeah, the defense was the main problem. Lol

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak under 90 yards at halftime with 2 picks, both of which led directly to GB touchdowns (one a pick 6)

Yeah, the defense was the main problem. Lol
and the 2nd half? defense was supposed to stop sucking. 49ers and Ravens defense both stopped sucking in the 2nd half in their respective championship games.

Just saying, we could've made a comeback if the defense figured out what they did wrong in the first half.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think the look of a deer in headlights that only one of the five has had distinguishes Dak from his "peers"
You’d have that look playing QB knowing your offense is 1 dimensional and your defense is 1 dimensional at best. Mahomes would have that look playing for that team.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
and the 2nd half? defense was supposed to stop sucking. 49ers and Ravens defense both stopped sucking in the 2nd half in their respective championship games.

Just saying, we could've made a comeback if the defense figured out what they did wrong in the first half.
If GBs offense had put in their scrubs and played prevent like their defense did, maybe our defense could have looked better in garbage time too

Yobwocs

Reaction score
If GBs offense had put in their scrubs and played prevent like their defense did, maybe our defense could have looked better in garbage time too
Typical troll post to follow a logical one. I'll let you have this last word.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Oh cool. Has nothing to do with the playoffs when he folds like the little weak-minded choke artist that he is.