Dak played an outstanding game

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That's not the point, and you bloody well know it.
so you were not happy with the handoffs and the running game and the defense. wow, just wow. take the suit off you need some oxygen. Best game of handoffs and runs and defense of the season, I'm not sure what game you were watching.

and long field goals. great game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The best through the night, was when he was on the run to the right drops his shoulder and threw a dime to Schultz on the run

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
so you were not happy with the hand offs and the running game and the defense. wow, just wow. take the suit off you need some oxygen. Best game of hand offs and runs and defense of the season, I'm not sure what game you were watching.

I enjoyed the handoffs. Nobody is denying that. I think it's just a pity you can't bring yourself to admit that Dak made brilliant throws.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said the defense sucked yesterday?

Show me.
You forget that fast. You were complaining to me that Rockport said they fixed it. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. When you talk about it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I enjoyed the handoffs. Nobody is denying that. I think it's just a pity you can't bring yourself to admit that Dak made brilliant throws.
throws were set up by the run, the team played awesome and the handoffs and long field goals, and the defense set the tone. wow, just wow.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Gonna be coaching in Mexico City next month with Hal Mumme at the Azteca Bowl! Should be on ESPN Deportes.....I'll share when I get more info
I just spent the last 10 days down there!
Good luck big bro!
That traffic is cray cray.
I was with my wife's family who lives down there and mi tio...
Dude didn't stop at one Stop sign the entire 10 days we were there.
I guess those things are meant as suggestions...

Incredible and heartbreaking week and a half.

Hope your time there is amazing and safe!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
throws were set up by the run, the team played awesome and the handoffs and long field goals, and the defense set the tone. wow, just wow.

Yes, and all of that is brilliant. I enjoyed that all. That said, when Dak needed to make brilliant throws, he did. The passes on 3rd and long were brilliant.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yes, and all of that is brilliant. I enjoyed that all. That said, when Dak needed to make brilliant throws, he did. The passes on 3rd and long were brilliant.
but the handoffs and defense and the kicking game set all that up. When are we going to see a Moore is a genius thread? he finally got it thought to the players to play to their strength, the running game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just spent the last 10 days down there!
Good luck big bro!
That traffic is cray cray.
I was with my wife's family who lives down there and mi tio...
Dude didn't stop at one Stop sign the entire 10 days we were there.
I guess those things are meant as suggestions...

Incredible and heartbreaking week and a half.

Hope your time there is amazing and safe!
Thanks! I chatted with George Teague yesterday....he was excited about the game....Cowboys played great and Dak did too!

DStar22

Reaction score
he had a good solid game tonight, without a doubt. I am happy he did that. he needs to continue that, but when it comes down to it, I still hope we do not get into a situation where we have to rely on him too win at this juncture.

If he continues to have solid games I will revisit that notion.

main thing is , no turnovers, good job Dak.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Moore is a genius, he finally got through to the players that they need to play to their strength, the running game. see how that worked out.
No. You're the genius!
You magnificent so-and-so.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Dak played great and like the overall game plan with commitment to run. But fans should and will have the right to call anyone out if they suck and give kudos when they play well. Don’t understand the childish behavior of Dak’s blind loyal fans, we boo 3-time SB winning QB if he sucks, such are the expectations if QB in Dallas

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
What is frustrating though is that why can't he play at least close to that more often? I mean some of the throws were as good as you can do, what do you bet next game he'll miss receivers by the handful?

Would be nice if he's "turned the corner", but after nearly 6 years in the league that's not likely. At least he can see how good the team can be if he just lets the players play.

But like I posted last week, if the team would just cut down on the penalties they could do better. Well, 6 for 39 yards today, amazing what that can do for sustaining drives...