Dak Prescott’s value was on full display tonight

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The guy who can post a winning record. Exactly who is that guy on our team? So who is this miraculous QB of yours that's going to get us wins with this team? Over the last 16 games he's played in, Dak is 6-10. Will paying Dak make this team better? If so, how? Why in the world would you pay out big money to a player that can't win you games?

See, this is not about how good or bad Dak is. This is about economics and cap going forward.

You dont look at the team record and decide what to pay your players based on that record. Any agent would laugh in your face if you tried to make that argument to them. Players are paid based on their personal production in comparison to other players playing that same position.

If you are a WR, a QB, a DE, whatever position you play, you compare your stats to other players in the same position and that is how you determine value and worth. What the team record was the previous year has absolutely no bearing on what a player's value is. Do you think all the probowl players come from teams with winning records? Even teams that win 2-3 games a year usually have at least 1 guy make the probowl, they dont all suck. Now using your logic, that one probowl player should not be paid his market value because he plays on a bad team. Do you see how funny that argument sounds, you would get laughed at by every agent in the league trying to make that argument.

If that is the case, why about DLaw, what about Jaylon, what about Cooper, what about Zeke, why do all of these guys get second contracts when the team cant win but Dak is the exception? If you want to make a rule you dont give second contracts to anybody if the team record is poor, then ok, but apply that standard to every player on the team and dont cherry pick who gets second contracts and who doesnt.

basel90

Reaction score
Dak could have helped score more , he knows the team and is familiar with the routes better , but his was gonna be a loss regardless . We have seen Dak lose to much worse teams , with the full OL . Remember the jets and bears and philly and others last year ??
The cardinals are a better team and Kyler is better than Dak

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Before it was about level of play now it's about the record. Thing is Dak done his job and others haven't, like you said check the record it's only worst now

Exactly!

If my QB is putting up 32 points a game and my team is still losing, dont tell me I need to find another QB.

Hard for me to take anybody seriously that comes to that conclusion.

Brax

Reaction score
LOL!!

You doubling down on that stupid take?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Remind me again...

What were the scores of those other games versus last night’s game?

After revisiting that, then explain why this take of yours is stupid lmao
Funny forget what Dak played like with a crap Oline better than this one. He played terrible just think Chaz Greene , Atl wasn’t it. And yes the team is 2-4 and really should be 1-5.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Funny forget what Dak played like with a crap Oline better than this one. He played terrible just think Chaz Greene , Atl wasn’t it. And yes the team is 2-4 and really should be 1-5.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

You’re the third Dak hater to time travel back to 2017 today!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

Why did Dak put up such monster numbers four straight games behind this same make shift, duct taped OL?

why did Dalton look so incompetent?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So Dak gets into Zeke's goofball head all week and boom Zeke pretty much took us out of this game early and fast.
Heck, Zeke even took out Martin with his knee to his helmet.
Dak and his trolls are happy we didn't win and Dalton didn't show Dak up again.
Dalton never had the opportunity to make a difference as Zeke and some others made sure of that.
Dream on Dak-Trolls as bad of a GM Jerry is he will not be tagging Dak or giving him a new contract as you forget the most crucial fact of all.....What the heck has Dak produced the last 4 years?
NOT MUCH!
Now back to watching Dak beat the Giants and D.C.

Zeke fumbles every dam game, Dak still puts up 30+
Except for Martin, oline is the same oline Dak has played behind and he is still puts up 30+

So no excuses, if your boy Dalton is just as good as Dak he should put 30+ and 400 yards every game since stat padding Dak does it, right?

As for Washington, yeah Dak beats them, lets see what happens this week. If your boy takes another L, lets see how much Jerry thinks Dak is expendable. Only thing we know right now is Dalton sure made Dak look a hell of alot less expendable last night.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Dak could have helped score more , he knows the team and is familiar with the routes better , but his was gonna be a loss regardless . We have seen Dak lose to much worse teams , with the full OL . Remember the jets and bears and philly and others last year ??
The cardinals are a better team and Kyler is better than Dak

Yes. Dak must never have a bad game ..

or......

HE SUCKS!!!!

Which reminds me, I don’t think I’ve asked you yet to tell us how stupid you were feeling last night after all the Dak hate you’ve spewed. Could you tell us how stupid you feel right now?

I mean you actually said Dalton was an upgrade and we were going to be a better team. You were right!!

38-10!!

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
So Dak gets into Zeke's goofball head all week and boom Zeke pretty much took us out of this game early and fast.
Heck, Zeke even took out Martin with his knee to his helmet.
Dak and his trolls are happy we didn't win and Dalton didn't show Dak up again.
Dalton never had the opportunity to make a difference as Zeke and some others made sure of that.
Dream on Dak-Trolls as bad of a GM Jerry is he will not be tagging Dak or giving him a new contract as you forget the most crucial fact of all.....What the heck has Dak produced the last 4 years?
NOT MUCH!
Now back to watching Dak beat the Giants and D.C.
You actually need therapeutic help.

direct message me please

Brax

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

You’re the third Dak hater to time travel back to 2017 today!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

Why did Dak put up such monster numbers four straight games behind this same make shift, duct taped OL?

why did Dalton look so incompetent?
Is your brain that small you can’t figure out something so simple or are you just a simpleton.

renny

Reaction score
Exactly this team is crap up and down, just because dak throws garbage points and yards I’m suppose to adhere to the idea he is wayyyy better then Dalton. In my eyes Dalton did well, he played with urgency And got rid of the call quick.
Now the team is crap because Dak is not playing to take the blame and there is no chance of winning. With Dak there is always a chance of winning and everyone knows it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now the team is crap because Dak is not playing to take the blame and there is no chance of winning. With Dak there is always a chance of winning and everyone knows it.

A chance? Well sure. But how'd we do actually?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
A chance? Well sure. But how'd we do actually?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You’re a Dak hater that thinks all losses are the same no matter how well the QB plays!!

In your world losing 38-10 is exactly the same as losing 37-34. This is why you Dak haters sound so stupid. Your polemical apologetics are based in moronology!!

bwahahahahahahahaha!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alot better than Andy

Numbers so far say not. By "numbers".....the ones that count. I dont; care if you play crappy or all world. It is indeed a team game...and everyone on the team shares the ultimate numbers.

So far it's a wash. We have most certainly had NOT done "alot better". " a lot better" would be say....5-1. 2-4...is a wash...NOT any better. Come on.,

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You’re a Dak hater that thinks all losses are the same no matter how well the QB plays!!

In your world losing 38-10 is exactly the same as losing 37-34. This is why you Dak haters sound so stupid. Your polemical apologetics are based in moronology!!

bwahahahahahahahaha!!

I don't care who does what. Unlike you...I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan...that wants wins. Even Dak has said that before.

Going full troll tonight eh? Drinking much?