Dak Prescott graded out as the 5th best quarterback in week 1, according to PFF

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here's the difference between the QB's. Prescott was under pressure all game and Goff had all day to throw. Prescott's supporting cast wasn't much good when Prescott was under pressure all the time where as the rams receivers don't have the names as the Cowboys receivers, they at least caught the ball. I don't know why I reply to you because Prescott haters are so blinded by their hatred that they don't see reality if it smacked them in the face.

Wow, that is a cool sentence in bold above, I read it twice, but changed a few words. "haters" to lovers. Frustration setting in.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The irony.
Rules allow me to attack or critique anything Cowboy related without taking personal insults or attacks. Nothings changed.

Y’all can’t handle the criticism and always resort to Personal insults And attacks. And I’ll continue to call it out and report if necessary. Thankfully this forum doesn’t play favorites . Argue and debate within the rules.Or stay away and ignore.

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Wow, that is a cool sentence in bold above, I read it twice, but changed a few words. "haters" to lovers. Frustration setting in.

Let me blow up your idea. I've said repeatedly that Prescott isn't the best QB but he's far far far better than the haters want to paint him.

cmoney23

Reaction score
bUt dA cOwBoYs LoSt Da GaMe?!?!?!

aNd Da Qb iS dA oNlY OnE dAt MaTtErS?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can't explain it. Can you?
I have a hunch. For now , I’ll just say I agree the OL doesn’t look as strong as it’s been in the past . And I agree with Jimmy Johnson’s categorization of our QB’s abilities.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Humor, sheldon. You take yourself too seriously. Probably because no one else does.
Everyone but those here who disagree. Shoot, we have Homers bashing Jimmy over his comments . No one is safe if they offer any criticism that goes against the grain.

Aven8

Reaction score
Dak was 10-11 on first down....his only misfire was when Schultz dropped the pass right in his hands.

Note to Moore......throw on 1st down!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Let me blow up your idea. I've said repeatedly that Prescott isn't the best QB but he's far far far better than the haters want to paint him.

Awesome post and I agree with you. The problem that I have is when someone disagrees with each other, you use the word "hater". Lot's of folks that use that word "haters". Stupid word! Get it out of your mouth and I bet you will get your point across with out that awful word...a lot of you Dak fans that see what you think that just because we critique, now we are (your word, not mine) haters.

cern

Reaction score
I have a hunch. For now , I’ll just say I agree the OL doesn’t look as strong as it’s been in the past . And I agree with Jimmy Johnson’s categorization of our QB’s abilities.
I also agree with jimmy regarding his qb assessments. Notice he didn't mention aikman as one of the freewheeling qb's. But under the right structure troy won superbowls.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how was his 3rd down conversion? How about getting the ball twice at the end of the game and not being able to move the chains?

Did you see the 3 drops on third down? Did you see the bullcrap OPI on 3rd down? The receivers have to make plays and have them stand when they make them. Dak put the ball on the money on those third downs and our guys dropped it or got robbed. A lot went wrong in that game, but anyone who thinks the loss was on Dak has an agenda.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I also agree with jimmy regarding his qb assessments. Notice he didn't mention aikman as one of the freewheeling qb's. But under the right structure troy won superbowls.
I think that’s something we all knew about Troy. The key is when he had that structure he was enough.

Im not sold on Dak yet. Time will tell. Like Jimmy said he’s a good QB. But we have so much invested in supporting cast. It’s not going to be perfect.

I just don’t see the same level of talent with or without the structure. That said, it could be enough to keep it interesting. Kinda like Romo was. But is that really all we want. We shall see. And it doesn’t look like coaching made much of a difference , yet.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I mean, it has been a long time since my stats course. But football, more than any other sport, is about the eye test.

I’ve always been in the camp that you can win with Dak at a fair contract. But he does not always pass the eye test, and this game was one of those times.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm convinced all Dak critic --- media, fans, posters ---- are wasting their time worrying about whether or not he's the Cowboy's long-term QB. He represents everything Jerry and Stephens want for the face of this team. As long as he's winning, Super Bowl is just gravy. To say his prerequisite is a Super Bowl is totally misguided IMO.

BTW.....notice the lastest rumor that killed the last deal. They wanted the flex to tag him at the end of the deal. He wants the freedom the leave......

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Besides passing yards and all the other nonsense, what were Goff's and Dak's team records the past years? I would bet that Goff's team records are better than Dak's.
TEAM.

You just said it yourself......TEAM.

Not hard to figure out which is a SELF record and which is a TEAM record.

Dak wins on SELF records.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
PFF don’t know a got dang thing. Well at least until it shows how much better Saquon is than Zeke