Dak Prescott graded out as the 5th best quarterback in week 1, according to PFF

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Awesome post and I agree with you. The problem that I have is when someone disagrees with each other, you use the word "hater". Lot's of folks that use that word "haters". Stupid word! Get it out of your mouth and I bet you will get your point across with out that awful word...a lot of you Dak fans that see what you think that just because we critique, now we are (your word, not mine) haters.

That's really no different than saying one is a fan. Ive said this repeatedly that I don't think Prescott is the best QB but he's far far far better than the, yes, haters try to paint him.

Reactions: G2

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Assuming his point was that the throw sucked because the guy was slugged in the front of his head as he was throwing the ball.
It doesn't get much worse than that as far as trying to be on target and on time.

Was glad they didn't make the call though:muttley: They were owning our D and it took a drive from them and gave us the ball already in FG range.
He got hit after he threw it.
I did on Sunday ticket, did you?
I just specifically said I only saw Eagles v Commanders and Buccs/Saints and our game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If by you (me) you meant other fans, why single me out??????? I never said anything remotely close to your assertion. I've always maintained romo's best year we were balanced, murray running and tony throwing for around 200 yards a game. I still think a balanced offense is the way to go.
I agree. I meant other fans wasn’t calling you out directly

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I can't even tell you honestly man I only saw our game and the Commanders and Eagles game. Saw Buccaneers and Saints too. I honestly can't tell you who's better I was legitimately asking you did you watch them play. I do know though PFF is more than just QBR and Passer rating though. Seemed like his runs were factored in.....just looking at box scores I'd be shocked if Russell, Lamar, Mahomes and Rodgers weren't in front of him....well I don't know about Mahomes maybe he didn't make top 5......

I wonder is the Cowboys offensive line and receivers being ranked so low help Dak's score anyway?
Well then, there you go,,
If your not watching, then not much can be evaluated fairly, or considered relevant.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The fact that you admitted that you only watched two/three games,, maybe,, just going off what you posted.
I guess you are confused....I asked a poster(not sure if it was you) did they watch them play because I didn't. I already confirmed long ago I didn't watch those guys play which is why I asked the poster did he watch them play lol. I don't know where the confusion is coming from?

dckid

Reaction score
I have always been a Dak fan and his numbers show he is at least a good QB. But I need to see a next level and I don’t think Moore is the guy to get that from him. I think Mike can.
Clean shot .. nail on the head.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Rules allow me to attack or critique anything Cowboy related without taking personal insults or attacks. Nothings changed.

Y’all can’t handle the criticism and always resort to Personal insults And attacks. And I’ll continue to call it out and report if necessary. Thankfully this forum doesn’t play favorites . Argue and debate within the rules.Or stay away and ignore.
Maybe the "buzz off science boy" comment is what you're missing. Stop playing the victim, when you are doing the same BS that you cry about being "attacked" for. I mean, if you can't stomach what your're dishing - crawl away.

Qcard

Reaction score
we've also been told jimmy wanted walsh over troy. but history has shown both those statements to not be true.
Jimmy spent.a 1,st RD pick ( ultimately the 1st Overall Pick in Draft) for Steve Walsh

Jimmy didn't care about anointing Aikman. Jimmy created a competitive environment and Troy greatest asset was Norve Turner.

History has shown Cowboy fans create myths

Qcard

Reaction score
Goff has an interception against his name for being smashed across the head just before throwing a ball. I'm not claiming he's good or bad but a bogus interception like that knee caps his rating. Just an example of blindly following stats without having a full understanding of all the information.
Agreed...the Int washes out the OPI call. Calls and Non calls are part of the game. Referee are human

Goff didn't throw a pass beyond 12 yards?

He's a YAC asset bagger...a creation of McVay's genius and a Great game manager. Goff's passing yards are WR carrying his water

The stats even out....

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
chill out there, i wasn't attacking dak, i even said hes a very good qb....but just because he threw one pass that got called back does not mean he gets a free pass. Again, hes a good to very good qb, but a great qb or an elite one finds a way to drive the field and win that game.

That he did not do.

How would a great or elite QB have found a way to not have the referees call Gallup for a push off on Dak’s gorgeous throw?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Agreed...the Int washes out the OPI call. Calls and Non calls are part of the game. Referee are human

Goff didn't throw a pass beyond 12 yards?

He's a YAC asset bagger...a creation of McVay's genius and a Great game manager. Goff's passing yards are WR carrying his water

The stats even out....
No no no. The benefitted off the delay of game call and a hit to daks head as well on 3rd down. Refs crushed us

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe the "buzz off science boy" comment is what you're missing. Stop playing the victim, when you are doing the same BS that you cry about being "attacked" for. I mean, if you can't stomach what your're dishing - crawl away.
I was responding not initiating. I’m only human to finally respond . Is that the intention of your personal insults to incite me to respond?

Bottomline is my personal attacks on the Cowboys don't allow personal attacks to me. Y’all have never understood those forum rules.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How would a great or elite QB have found a way to not have the referees call Gallup for a push off on Dak’s gorgeous throw?
This is a great point. I do believe the greater talents receive the benefit of the doubt in these questionable calls.

Gallup was able to gain separation with the contact so refs assume he was cheating against one of the greatest CB’s in the game.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Did you see the 3 drops on third down? Did you see the bullcrap OPI on 3rd down? The receivers have to make plays and have them stand when they make them. Dak put the ball on the money on those third downs and our guys dropped it or got robbed. A lot went wrong in that game, but anyone who thinks the loss was on Dak has an agenda.

Dak's passer rating in the 2nd half was 57