Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
You should, it's an entertainment business and you are the customer. Since you are the customer, you are always right. As a customer I certainly have the right to focus my attention on how my entertainment is run to give me the most entertaining product that I desire.

As the fans of the 60s and 70s teams start to fade away, I don't think the cowboys will be the brand they are now if the organization continues to run as it is now say in the next 10 years and shows no playoff promise. The new fans won't feel the sense of history us older fans have.

If I didn't have a cowboys history and had just moved to the US with no NFL football experience and I wanted to learn the game and become a fan, the cowboys wouldn't probably be on my radar.
IDK.. Their brand continues to grow despite the lack of success in the last 3 decades.Hard to explain the love for this franchise. Something tribal for sure.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Not surprised. The only hope is that Prescott wants to win a championship so badly that he will take less money to ensure the team around him is stacked. Tom Brady type contracts.

Whether it is Prescott's decision or the Jones clowns can convince him, that is the only way this thing turns out good for the Cowboys.
No way I’d take less money. You can’t trust the front office to use it wisely. Besides that’s their problem not his. I think people look at the amount more so than the principle which is understandable. If someone comes to me and tells me to take a few less $$ per hour to get better employees and then they don’t use that savings or they waste on someone who really doesn’t help me at all then I’d be mad. The company is responsible for working out the economics. Tom Brady is the outlier unfortunately.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IDK.. Their brand continues to grow despite the lack of success in the last 3 decades.Hard to explain the love for this franchise. Something tribal for sure.
Agreed, but it could be based upon a winning history that is fading as the years of no success catches up with them.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You have your definition of success.

Ultimate success in the NFL is winning the SB, but it is not the only success.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You tell me....you can't seem to make up your mind....my mind is set. I don't waiver or get swayed by posters that only show up when Dak plays bad, and now they're after Micah too. Their brainwashing is preying on the weak.
Apologies you are correct as some of us should have been here posting after we beat up a bunch of DOG teams proclaiming the greatness of the Cowboys and how Dak is MVP baby!
Then again we are not all equal regarding the level of intelligence required to know what is or isn't significant to celebrate.
I'll follow my standards of excellence............Thank you very much!

Malhavoc

Reaction score
No way I’d take less money. You can’t trust the front office to use it wisely. Besides that’s their problem not his. I think people look at the amount more so than the principle which is understandable. If someone comes to me and tells me to take a few less $$ per hour to get better employees and then they don’t use that savings or they waste on someone who really doesn’t help me at all then I’d be mad. The company is responsible for working out the economics. Tom Brady is the outlier unfortunately.
True dat. The hate for Prescott should be directed completely to ownership. Move on if you’re not happy with him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The reality of how a logical person sees it. Is you traded for a player that will never play a single down in a real game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Apologies you are correct as some of us should have been here posting after we beat up a bunch of DOG teams proclaiming the greatness of the Cowboys and how Dak is MVP baby!
Then again we are not all equal regarding the level of intelligence required to know what is or isn't significant to celebrate.
I'll follow my standards of excellence............Thank you very much!
Your standards are cowardice if you can't give someone credit when they do well. We all know your agenda, we get it. That little man syndrome sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.