Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Niners wouldn’t have got past GB with Dak.

KC would still only have one SB win going back to the 60’s if they had Dak the last 5 years.
I did not mention KC. Niners have most balanced team in the NFL.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL....what a loser franchise.
The crazy part about it is Mahommes signed a 10 year deal...to help his team long after he's made his money. How are we to believe that Dak, a lesser player than Mahommes by a wide margin, is a leader when he knowingly signs short term high dollar deals that hamper team building and talent acquisition?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Losers recognize losers.

Danny “I have more INTS than TDs in the playoff” White is a bonafide loser.
Look at this, folks! This troll is calling Danny White a LOSER. This troll is who so many of you have sided with.

Shameful.

FYI, ...

Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Look at this, folks! This troll is calling Danny White a LOSER. This troll is who so many of you have sided with.

Shameful.

FYI, ...

Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.
Inform us what Danny White ever won.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont worry or obsess over the next man's pockets, but carry on.
You should, it's an entertainment business and you are the customer. Since you are the customer, you are always right. As a customer I certainly have the right to focus my attention on how my entertainment is run to give me the most entertaining product that I desire.

As the fans of the 60s and 70s teams start to fade away, I don't think the cowboys will be the brand they are now if the organization continues to run as it is now say in the next 10 years and shows no playoff promise. The new fans won't feel the sense of history us older fans have.

If I didn't have a cowboys history and had just moved to the US with no NFL football experience and I wanted to learn the game and become a fan, the cowboys wouldn't probably be on my radar.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two different things smh. Sometimes I don’t know where y’all get this logic where you’re thinking you’re right but wrong as ever.
You tell me....you can't seem to make up your mind....my mind is set. I don't waiver or get swayed by posters that only show up when Dak plays bad, and now they're after Micah too. Their brainwashing is preying on the weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.