Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is the owners fault. Where does it say they have to cave to the agents demands? The owners created this mess. They made that bed, now they get to lie in it.
And they’re more than happy to lay in it. This is a level of success or lack of success our owner is vey comfortable with.

Jethro will take 12 win division title playoff seasons every year despite if we choke.

This isn’t a Dak problem. This is a Jethro problem. Dak is just a product of our dysfunctional ownership.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We'll find out soon enough. I fully expect Jerry to go full blown stupid and give Dak at least 65 per.
It doesn’t really matter anymore. Despite however I feel about Dak which I’ve been critical over the years much like I was with Romo, I have little faith our owner will or can do much better.

In the end both of these controversial Qb’s within the fanbase have propped up this dysfunctional ownership from being bottom feeders this era .

Brax

Reaction score
Look at this, folks! This troll is calling Danny White a LOSER. This troll is who so many of you have sided with.

Shameful.

FYI, ...

Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.
This is priceless coming from a person who is the very definition of what he just posted lol you can’t make this stuff up.
“Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content”

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is priceless coming from a person who is the very definition of what he just posted lol you can’t make this stuff up.
“Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content”
Yea, both extremes are a problem.

khiladi

Reaction score
Love hearing how much losing Dak would set this team back as if we haven't been able to win without him.
Like I said, even in 2020, when Dalton came back, but to a decimated offensive line that shelved Zach Martin, because they thought the play-offs were out of reach, they went 4-3, if you count the Giants game, 5-3. And guess what? In those 4 wins ti end the season they put up, 31, 30, 41 and 37, the last game was 37-17 against the garbage Eagles. All those points count as Dallas scoring offense… So if you say, we’ll yeah Dalton beat up bad teams, well “HERE WE GOOO!!!”

khiladi

Reaction score
I don’t have to imagine a thing. Everyone on this board knows those teams were better and had better coaching.
But those teams had the same personal with the same coaching, outside Moore who was allegedly the reason they lost. I though the Texas West Coast, with Moore being gone, was better coaching this year per the Dak Stans, yet Dak proceeded to do the same thing he always does to a team he plays against that isn’t a disaster and having major issues from the FO to coaching to personnel..

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like I said, even in 2020, when Dalton came back, but to a decimated offensive line that shelved Zach Martin, because they thought the play-offs were out of reach, they went 4-3, if you count the Giants game, 5-3. And guess what? In those 4 wins ti end the season they put up, 31, 30, 41 and 37, the last game was 37-17 against the garbage Eagles. All those points count as Dallas scoring offense… So if you say, we’ll yeah Dalton beat up bad teams, well “HERE WE GOOO!!!”
We have a winning record with him out of the lineup with the likes of Cooper Rush and Andy Dalton...I don't know how much more needs to be said

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Look at this, folks! This troll is calling Danny White a LOSER. This troll is who so many of you have sided with.

Shameful.

FYI, ...

Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.
Why are you "antagonized" by some guy calling Danny White, some guy you don't even know personally, and doesn't give two craps about you personally, a LOSER?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Gone are the days when Dak-Stan’s were saying the DEFENSE was carrying Andy Dalton after the bye and Cooper Rush and the Cowboys to wins.. my how the excuses change..
Rush, and Andy were a lesser load for the defense shrugs, it is what it is.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
In what other career does this make any sense??

Lawyer - good at small/medium cases, but when it comes to the ones that make a name for your firm, you poop the bed everytime.

Doctor - Pretty solid doctor, but when it gets complicated, your gonna mess up and fail miserably.

Firefighter - One of the best at putting out a fire in a shed, even a small house. Time to save someone or stop a large commercial fire....good luck

Waiter - nice, cordial and can handle a small table with the best of them. Large group, probably gonna spill a drink on someone, if not worse.

Pizza delivery - Dependent, will get that pizza delivered on time and still warm. Large delivery, you'll be lucky if half of the order makes it.

So these are all suppose to be the top paid at their professions? This is insanity
I can think of one....they use blue lights.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And they’re more than happy to lay in it. This is a level of success or lack of success our owner is vey comfortable with.

Jethro will take 12 win division title playoff seasons every year despite if we choke.

This isn’t a Dak problem. This is a Jethro problem. Dak is just a product of our dysfunctional ownership.
This is the infuriating and unsolvable issue, the front office's minimum goals have been reached and their desire to go beyond that is limited to what they can achieve with fantasy football moves. Dak, as flawed as he is, might actually enjoy playoff success if Team Jerry built a roster that wasn't 100% reliant on Dak throwing the ball,,,

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

this.....

12 wins. people in seats. sold out. jerseys flying off the shelf. #1 valued franchise. tell me why I should change my ways again?

Status
Not open for further replies.