Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I mean getting to a conference title would be nice … or winning two playoff games. Let’s start there.

Dak over Dallas fans are the worst.
Let's be serious. Even if we got there and lost. It would be the same song and dance that Dak can win the big game. Even though the defense gave up 30+ points and 150+ yards rushing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and the offense did nothing to bring the team back. I guess they didn't the ball back all game. GB ran their offense the whole game, and we never got the ball back. smh

OH yeah, the junk points when the game was over. Can I see those beautiful stats?

Chasing6

Reaction score
and the offense did nothing to bring the team back. I guess they didn't the ball back all game. GB ran their offense the whole game, and we never got the ball back. smh

OH yeah, the junk points when the game was over. Can I see those beautiful stats?
GB had 9 offensive drives and scored 6 Touchdowns. Really not hard to figure it out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is priceless coming from a person who is the very definition of what he just posted lol you can’t make this stuff up.
“Internet troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content”
Explain what inflammatory comments I have made???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You say that, but I kind of think you wouldn't care if Jerry was paying Dak 600 mil a season. As long as Dak is the QB, I think you will always be fine with that, no matter how much he is getting paid.
So speaks a Romo lover.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't like it either, but crying and moping won't change it....so, why let it bother me....if it did, I wouldn't be wasting my time around here....that's what I don't get...the"haters" don't leave. It'sike they just get their jollies off of trolling.
Did you like or not like Garrett?

If you liked him as a coach I can't respect your knowledge of football, if you didn't like him you're a hater and I'm surprised you stuck around until he left.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Where are these legions of posters who only care about Dak? There are like 3 of them. I’m not even sure I can think of three specific posters who just looooove Dak and feel he’s hall of fame material. There are, however, tons of regulars who despise him like he killed their dog.

There are way more people who are still die on the hill Romo supporters than there are Dak “jock sniffers”. It’s crazy.

Posters like you are creating enemies out of smoke and dust. It’s the classic straw man.

It makes no sense.
Nah, bro gotta disagree with you on this one my on man. I don’t think even think it’s close. Have you ventured to Twitter? It’s a Dak love fest over there. Romo was hated so much they created categories to dismiss him and create narratives. Where is that same energy now for QBs? Where are those categories now? Nonexistent. Sorry man there are far more Dak fanboys than Romo fanboys. Heck they bring up Romo 8 years later to prop up Dak. The entire thing is very strange.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did you like or not like Garrett?

If you liked him as a coach I can't respect your knowledge of football, if you didn't like him you're a hater and I'm surprised you stuck around until he left.
Garrett sucked....but I didn't constantly start threads about him. I didn't care for him, but I always rooted for him.
As far as having you're respect, don't flatter yourself....like I give a crap!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is the owners fault. Where does it say they have to cave to the agents demands? It isn't written anywhere. The owners created this mess. They made that bed, now they get to lie in it.
I don't disagree again. given the rules change to make it more pass friendly, to see more scores, to attract more fans, it emphasized the QB position. in parallel seemingly the college QBs have changed to more of a dual threats, which doesn't often bode well for longevity in NFL. and the limited QB market, you either have to have an elite QB, which about 2, or at best 3 teams do. or have the next tier of QBs that are good. and if you don't have one, you have no chance, so those are teams that are rebuilding. at the end of the day for most, its not about winning only, its about sales, revenue, market. Jerry is the best at it. others do a good job. so yeah, owners mess. but can't deny the money they are making.

also, they put a cap in place, for a way to police themselves. but its cutting money from all others.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why are you "antagonized" by some guy calling Danny White, some guy you don't even know personally, and doesn't give two craps about you personally, a LOSER?
Because it supports his opinion. When it doesn’t I’m sure you can find him ripping on old players over it. You can probably find some within the last few weeks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's be serious. Even if we got there and lost. It would be the same song and dance that Dak can win the big game. Even though the defense gave up 30+ points and 150+ yards rushing.
Yes...let's be serious. What you posted isn't all that serious.

Unless you mean that Dak would receive the same scrutiny as Romo and every other "losing" QB ever in the history of football?

Nobody remembers the Miami center who couldn't win it, but we sure do remember Marino!

Status
Not open for further replies.