Twitter: Dak Prescott is one of the most high flying passers in the game

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Their QB was a turnover machine.

Yet he finished the season #1 overall. If their offense was so stacked they don't finish 7-9.

It just goes to show that stats, especially empty stats, are sometimes totally meaningless.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yet he finished the season #1 overall. If their offense was so stacked they don't finish 7-9.

It just goes to show that stats, especially empty stats, are sometimes totally meaningless.
Sometimes they are, especially if they are intentionally misused to push a biased agenda, which frequently occurs on this board.

acr731

Reaction score
Explain the 4-12 record we had before Dak showed up.

Easy - Jason Garrett. That pile of manure couldn't put together but 1 win while missing only 1 piece of his offense. It was vital piece, but still, he only managed to rally the troops for 1 damn win.

You wanna know why Dak was so good his rookie year? There's an easy answer for that too. NFL DC's didn't have any tape to go through for tendencies, etc. Dak wasn't expected to start the whole season so there was no preparation for him. Dak declined towards the end of 2016 as game tape became abundant.

acr731

Reaction score
Sometimes they are, especially if they are intentionally misused to push a biased agenda, which frequently occurs on this board.

Its pretty funny you say this.... his homers are using this excuse as the sole reason he should be paid this ridiculous amount of money. Talk about biased agendas.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Easy - Jason Garrett. That pile of manure couldn't put together but 1 win while missing only 1 piece of his offense. It was vital piece, but still, he only managed to rally the troops for 1 damn win.

You wanna know why Dak was so good his rookie year? There's an easy answer for that too. NFL DC's didn't have any tape to go through for tendencies, etc. Dak wasn't expected to start the whole season so there was no preparation for him. Dak declined towards the end of 2016 as game tape became abundant.

Discrediting Dak while crediting Brady for a turnaround seems quite dishonest, given how Dak turned Dallas around by 9 games and Brady turned Tampa Bay around by only by 4 games.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

All rookies should have this same advantage, right?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Its pretty funny you say this.... his homers are using this excuse as the sole reason he should be paid this ridiculous amount of money. Talk about biased agendas.
I don't think that's the reason. It is more likely it is used because "dink and dak" has been one of the major criticisms from the Dak haters in his career. This stat blows that baseless criticism out of the water.

acr731

Reaction score
Discrediting Dak while crediting Brady for a turnaround seems quite dishonest, given how Dak turned Dallas around by 9 games and Brady only by 4 games.

What is Dak's overall win/loss record since 2016? What is Brady's? I hate Brady, but no one can argue his elite status and his ability to elevate the team around him. When Dak is able to reach that level I'll jump on his bandwagon and tout his excellence.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Discrediting Dak while crediting Brady for a turnaround seems quite dishonest, given how Dak turned Dallas around by 9 games and Brady only by 4 games.
If Dak haters didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No amount of stats, facts, or other evidence to the contrary is going to change the mind of the anti-Dak crowd. They have an agenda and they're sticking to it. They will always cherish that four game stretch in November 2017 and cling to that as proof Prescott can't play.

Since the second half of the 2018 season Prescott has ascended into becoming a true franchise quarterback in every sense of the word. The Cowboys see it. Other teams see it. Even the talking heads in the media see it.

All you have to do is look. If the Cowboys don't surround Dak with a better supporting cast (especially on defense) they're going to waste his career just like they wasted their last elite quarterback, Tony Romo.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
The funny thing is everyone on here is crying we didn't let go of Dak and sign Brady - yall know Brady is the definition of dink and dunk? I'm pretty sure if you guys actually watch other teams, most of the game plans are to dink and dunk to get the safety in the box so you can throw a deep shot... that's how football works.

Brady dinks and dunks until he can get a safety to come up and throw a strike. Goff dinks and dunks to Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp on like 90% of passes, just curious if the majority of the forum watches other football because that is how teams win games lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what it is about some of you on the extreme side of the Dak issue. But you need to stop the name calling and personal insults.

Too many of you have been on one side or the other and always have to wade into conversations calling people names and acting childish over this issue.

Time to grow up Gentlemen.

acr731

Reaction score
If Dak haters didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Whats crazy is that I'm not a Dak hater. I just don't think he's elite like others do, and he shouldn't get a Mahomes level contract just for his personal stats. Mahomes is a generational talent while Dak is closer to the dime-a-dozen variety.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Whats crazy is that I'm not a Dak hater. I just don't think he's elite like others do, and he shouldn't get a Mahomes level contract just for his personal stats. Mahomes is a generational talent while Dak is closer to the dime-a-dozen variety.
Well, I don't think any player in the NFL deserves to make what they are making, but I can't control that. I get you guys are unwilling to accept how QBs in the NFL get paid, but you can't change that either.