Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah that's not about Dak. If we met in the playoffs and Philly somehow managed to beat these Dak led teams you'd have an argument.

Having not met in the playoffs you're affected by seeding alone, and Dak hasn't been a "positive" for Philly in regards to division titles and playoff seeding.

I can't see how keeping him in Dallas is at all beneficial to ANY division teams. Despite his and the teams flaws he's absolutely been the daddy of the NFC East.
Exactly lol. They know they’d rather see Cooper Rush than Dak….insaw their emotion when he converted 3 and 30 they acted a damn fool lol.

Reactions: CWR

mcmvp

Reaction score
Despite his failings in playoffs and whatever we think of abilities he’s been a more prolific passer than many want to accept. These numbers speak for themselves. If he resigns he could become the all time passing leader for decades to come.
That’s the part I completely disagree with. Dak has just enjoyed this era’s QB friendly rules and has an owner that has been patient enough with him. Many teams across the league currently have a QB on their roster that will break the old franchise records. But no, they won’t keep those new records for decades. It’s likely the next QB, that’s a decent enough player, will go ahead and set new records. It’s just the way the league is evolving.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could be misremembering...but that is different than lying...to a sane rational person anyway.

Do you have something that proves me wrong or you just saying it for your Sunday morning fights? I can admit I was wrong if you can show it.
He got help from playing meaningless games? Which ones?

glimmerman

Reaction score
What I would love to see is him break the record in the SB. With a bomb to Lamb in a game winner.

erod

Reaction score
:popcorn: If he breaks the record this year it will be a fun seeing the responses
Most know that stats mean nothing, especially in the watered down NFL of today. Hundreds of former QBs could have done this in this league.

Can you imagine the yards Montana or Marino would have if every third down incompletion was given an automatic first down for being touched too hard after the throw?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wow you can copy stats. What’s your point?

In the three years that Aikman led teams won SBs, he threw 18 TDs to 3 INTs.

In the zero years that Dak led teams won SBs, umm…I got nothing.

Oh here’s another Cowboys’ QB stats:

Roger Staubach had a passer rating of 76.0 with 2,791 yards, 24 touchdowns and 19 interceptions in 20 games in the playoffs in his career.

“Terrible”. Dak is obviously better than him.
Point is it is team sport. Troy did not carry the Cowboys to any SB's. However some fans expected Tony and now Dak to carry the incomplete team that Jerry has built all the way to a SB win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So me wishing you a good day is "I bet"? What are you even talking about?

I just don't feel like arguing today.

Not sure why you care so much what I think or say. The Great Dak Crusade!
I mean it’s not really about caring what you say specifically I just see incorrect information and have a tendency to reply. It’s cool.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The teams around Dak have been more than adequate. So what?
Oh yeah? Prove it. Just with last year alone. Prove it on paper. Tell us how last year's team was more than adequate. Let's see if you know what you're talking about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean it’s not really about caring what you say specifically I just see incorrect information and have a tendency to reply. It’s cool.
Well then if you want to refute...show your proof.

I get you asking me to show mine. It was just an opinion....if you don't like it then show me your facts.

I'm not gonna fight about it. I happen to think Dak played when he should have been protected. And QB2/3 get some reps.

That's it...it's that simple. Still wanna fight?