Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Prove it. Just with last year alone. Prove it on paper. Tell us how last year's team was more than adequate. Let's see if you know what you're talking about.
I get it. It's always the defenses fault when Dak and the offense constantly go 3 and out on the way to a 27-0 deficit.

I think you need some help. Getting this mad and worked up over something that has no affect on your life is not healthy. You don't know Dak personally and will never meet him, so why does every negative comment about him make you so angry? Why does it bother you this badly that people don't worship him like you do?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Aikman was 23 games above 500 during the regular season. Romo was 29 games above 500 and Dak is 32 games above 500. The playoffs have been the issue for our last 2 QBs but neither had the complete teams Aikman did. Dan Marino was 54 games above 500 during the regular season but 8-10 in the playoffs because his teams weren’t good enough. If it all falls on your QB in postseason you’re not going to get far. Matt Stafford has a losing regular season record, 9 games below 500 and had a losing playoff record until he ended up on a great team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get it. It's always the defenses fault when Dak and the offense constantly go 3 and out on the way to a 27-0 deficit.

I think you need some help. Getting this mad and worked up over something that has no affect on your life is not healthy. You don't know Dak personally and will never meet him, so why does every negative comment about him make you so angry? Why does it bother you this badly that people don't worship him like you do?
He doesn’t seem anymore worked then you in the exchange not sure why you’re trying to paint him out as angry….

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What games are you referencing?
All the games....series...dak played when there was neither hope of win or fear of loss. Playoff game assured or mathematically eliminated.

Are you telling me no other team sits their QB1 when these things happen?

I know one game I am thinking of is when Romo ran the team down the field for a score and they put Dak back in. If you force me to I am sure I can find a few more games.

Or...I ain;t gonna worry about what you think. One or the other.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All the games....series...dak played when there was neither hope of win or fear of loss. Playoff game assured or mathematically eliminated.

Are you telling me no other team sits their QB1 when these things happen?

I know one game I am thinking of is when Romo ran the team down the field for a score and they put Dak back in. If you force me to I am sure I can find a few more games.

Or...I ain;t gonna worry about what you think. One or the other.
There is a game when Dak started and Cowboys benched him for Romo and the team scored and brought Dak back in? What game is this?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody does what? Let their bias get in the way? Please lol. You’ve been on a Trey Lance crusade for 4 days now….
I was addressing your "I'm not gonna pretend the defense didn't suck" comment.

I don't think anyone does. Since you want to play this game...I challenge you back. Show me someone blaming ONLY Dak and not or never the defense.

If you can;t or won't, it's okay... then surely you cut me some slack too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was addressing your "I'm not gonna pretend the defense didn't suck" comment.

I don't think anyone does. Since you want to play this game...I challenge you back. Show me someone blaming ONLY Dak and not or never the defense.

If you can;t or won't, it's okay... then surely you cut me some slack too.
Check on this page alone check post 221….you’re welcome.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He was as cool as a cucumber against playoff teams like Green Bay and Pittsburgh on the road in 2016 when he had a running game and a solid OL. Had we had a better defense we could have won the SB that season. Our defense panics against playoff teams. One good punch to the mouth and our defense folds. Dak doesn’t quit.
How would he have survived with nobody? That 1989 team was one of the worse in NFL history. He would have had to survive just to get to 1992.And his panic attacks are a new thing that just started happening to him lately. He sees that the defense isn't going to show up and so he's going to have to do more. We would have lost that game regardless but Daks inability to move that offense ended the game. He folded.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I show you, will you please stop stalking me?
Are you really going to let TMC continue to take you down a rabbit hole? All TMC is doing is amusing himself because that is what others do that have nothing to do!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How would he have survived with nobody? That 1989 team was one of the worse in NFL history. He would have had to survive just to get to 1992.And his panic attacks are a new thing that just started happening to him lately. He sees that the defense isn't going to show up and so he's going to have to do more. We would have lost that game regardless but Daks inability to move that offense ended the game. He folded.
He’s much more mentally tough than that. Any QB whose defense doesn’t show up is going to have to do more. Romo had the same problems with the lack of support he got. We’re not going to win anything regardless the QB until we build a great defense that shows up in the playoffs.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s much more mentally tough than that. Any QB whose defense doesn’t show up is going to have to do more. Romo had the same problems with the lack of support he got. We’re not going to win anything regardless the QB until we build a great defense that shows up in the playoffs.
Very true, so lets pay Dak 55-60 million so they can afford to fix the defense, Yeah, that's the ticket!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I will. You found ONE?

Well then...that settles it. Whoever said that NEVER blamed ANYONE else but Dak. EVERRRR!

Dude come on man. You have lost your mind on this.
I gave you what you asked for but let’s don’t get distracted can you show me the game you were referencing?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Romo kept us in games for the most part. I do agree with you about the defense but I've seen that look. I've had that look. It's hard to overcome.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don’t recall Romo keeping us in many playoff games where we needed 50 to win.
I said for the most part. I wasn't just talking about playoff games. I remember the Denver game where he went toe to toe with Peyton Manning. Of course I did call it right before he threw that interception though lol . I'm not a Romo apologist. I was ready for Dak to replace him in 2016. Just don't think Dak's going to be able to win here. I think if he went to another team with a better organization he might. The pressure on him isn't going to get any better here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I'm not putting up exclamation points to show anger. I'm simply asking for you to explain yourself when you say Dak had a good enough team last year to reach a Super Bowl. So, explain yourself. Still waiting...