Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yeah? Prove it. Just with last year alone. Prove it on paper. Tell us how last year's team was more than adequate. Let's see if you know what you're talking about.
"prove it on paper"....This is the funniest thing I have read all day, maybe week, Maybe month, Maybe year. Maybe ever.

"OH YEAH? Well PROVE it...on PAPER!"

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Just like QBs getting new contracts is getting higher and higher every year. Every few years a mediocre QB gets to be the “highest paid QB.”

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No. All it proves is they had good enough teams around them for them to help lead them to a SB. No one knew that the 92 Cowboys were good enough until they went out and did it. Then followed it up with two more SB wins for three of them in four years.

None of which proves your ever implicit argument that Dak didn’t have a good enough team around him to help lead them to a SB. If a team is a #1 and #2 seed in the playoffs that is a sufficient enough reason to believe that they did. Now there might be other reasons that they didn’t win one, but the stats of two QBs who played decades before him doesn’t help nor hinder any argument concerning Dak.
Explain Troy's first 3 and last 3 seasons when he didn't have the best Oline of the 90s, no Doomsday III Defense, not as many weapons on Offense, etc?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak has panic attacks against playoff teams like GB. I can just picture him playing the NFC east teams of the late 80's and early 90's. I'm not even talking about injuries, I'm talking about his mental status.
He was as cool as a cucumber against playoff teams like Green Bay and Pittsburgh on the road in 2016 when he had a running game and a solid OL. Had we had a better defense we could have won the SB that season. Our defense panics against playoff teams. One good punch to the mouth and our defense folds. Dak doesn’t quit.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"prove it on paper"....This is the funniest thing I have read all day, maybe week, Maybe month, Maybe year. Maybe ever.

"OH YEAH? Well PROVE it...on PAPER!"
Who was talking to you? You want a piece? Type it out and explain how last year's team was more than adequate to reach a Super Bowl?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who was talking to you? You want a piece? Type it out and explain how last year's team was more than adequate to reach a Super Bowl?
I will tell you yet again...you are talking to EVERYONE. Okay...not sure why you can;t seem to understand that very basic fact.

I want a piece? Of what? Is that a threat?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It is a team game.

Except...you are the one that said "Dak retired Brady".

So just stop....it's embarrassing for you.
Dak and the Cowboys performance definitely forced Brady to retire. Everyone knows it. Just like Dak forced Romo to retire. Too bad you can't handle those facts. Your Dak hatred owns you. Love to see it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I will tell you yet again...you are talking to EVERYONE. Okay...not sure why you can;t seem to understand that very basic fact.

I want a piece? Of what? Is that a threat?
Keep yapping. It's amusing to see how little you truly know......and how much Dak owns you! lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well then if you want to refute...show your proof.

I get you asking me to show mine. It was just an opinion....if you don't like it then show me your facts.

I'm not gonna fight about it. I happen to think Dak played when he should have been protected. And QB2/3 get some reps.

That's it...it's that simple. Still wanna fight?
What games are you referencing?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When dak plays just as bad as all of them...he should receive just as much criticism.

You are on a crusade to protect him from that. As if he was child.
Not true. I criticize Dak just like I do the rest of the team. I keep the same energy and don’t let my bias cloud facts. Facts are Dak has struggled to beat quality opponents in the playoffs. Yes it’s an issue. But I’m not gonna pretend like the defense didn’t suck.

Motorola

Reaction score
What I would love to see is him break the record in the SB. With a bomb to Lamb in a game winner.
What I don't understand is why the league \ teams don't include stats from playoff games for the sum total of production by a player during his time playing?
Romo listed with 34,183 yards - why isn't the 1,316 from his 6 postseason starts added for his career total?

Aikman is credited with 32,942 yards - thus currently being in second place. But if you combine it with the 3,849 yards from his 16 playoff games, his total is 36,791 - which would have Aikman with the most passing yards in franchise history, with Romo being 2nd with 35,499.

To further show the absurdity...Tom Brady passing yardage total is stated as 89,214.
However...in his 48 postseason games, he accumulated 13,400 MORE YARDS.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not true. I criticize Dak just like I do the rest of the team. I keep the same energy and don’t let my bias cloud facts. Facts are Dak has struggled to beat quality opponents in the playoffs. Yes it’s an issue. But I’m not gonna pretend like the defense didn’t suck.
Who does? Nobody. We know the defense caved too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and the Cowboys performance definitely forced Brady to retire. Everyone knows it. Just like Dak forced Romo to retire. Too bad you can't handle those facts. Your Dak hatred owns you. Love to see it.
Whatever it takes to sustain yourself. Have at it.

HAve a GREAT Memorial Day and remember what's important.