Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sounds like that is the conclusion you are coming to when I just post the stats.

Much more difficult to hand off the ball to the best RB of all time.
So you’re posting those stats for them for nothing then, huh? Just serving as a scribe.

Plenty of QBs handed off to Jim Brown or Walter Payton or Barry Sanders or Tony Dorsett, who many consider the best running backs of their time. They didn’t help their team win 3 championships or SBs in four years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB took the opening drive and went 75 yards for a TD with a 7:52 min drive. 7-0. I know you hate Dak, but you don’t need to lie with your hate. Be better.
Why great DAK respond/???????????????

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong about who truly was to blame for those 2 INTs and 14 points given up. I dare you. Show everybody how much smarter than Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley you are.

Come on. You can do it. I believe in you.
:muttley:

this video is a joke...........sorry

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And then Dak gifted them 14 easy free points. 13-7 at half seems better, to me...than 27-7.

Dak contributed every bit as much as defense. The problem is it was dak SINGLE HANDEDLY.

I know...the 2nd one wasn't a pick 6. Inside the 20 is hard on ANY defense even a run stopper.

Be better.
You Dak haters are so predictable. :laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing. They couldn’t run the ball so had to pass. Can’t win in the playoffs if you’re one dimensional. Most informed fans know this.
See the bold. And there is the answer, Tell us who passes the ball, the defense? Sometimes you lovers get so carried away trying to protect the Dakster that you don't even know you are actually not doing him any favors, but, love has not bounds when it comes to Dak and his lovers.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing. They couldn’t run the ball so had to pass. Can’t win in the playoffs if you’re one dimensional. Most informed fans know this.
So our elite QB can't pass to drive us down and even the score?
Arm of jello and eyes of a deer.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I warned you about TMC, he is going to rabbit hole the hell out of you.
I know right? He could just come out and say...like a real MAN would.

If that is what gets him off ...it's okay. I'm watching TCM's Memorial Day movies to honor our fallen heroes....this little boy means nothing to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But of course you know I was wrong about that game. It's okay...I been wrong before and will be again. I'm not as sensitive about it as you.

So have at me dude. Enjoy.
It wasn’t about being wrong though…you made a statement and I called lies on it and instead of admitting you were wrong you played mental gymnastics. We are all wrong more times than not. It is what it is have a nice day.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know right? He could just come out and say...like a real MAN would.

If that is what gets him off ...it's okay. I'm watching TCM's Memorial Day movies to honor our fallen heroes....this little boy means nothing to me.
Now see a real man would address me personally rather than hide behind 5star who’s clearly attempting to play you for a fool. He’s doing to you what he’s claiming I am…taking you down a rabbit hole….

Now notice how I addressed you and didn’t call you out of your name or none of that? But I’m playing games.