Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now see a real man would address me personally rather than hide behind 5star who’s clearly attempting to play you for a fool. He’s doing to you what he’s claiming I am…taking you down a rabbit hole….

Now notice how I addressed you and didn’t call you out of your name or none of that? But I’m playing games.
You poor pathetic thing, you have nothing else to do but play games. I laugh at you. You are here from 6am until 11pm almost every day and you are not playing games? That's your whole sad life, but don't let mean 5Stars scare you again. You gaslight and rabbit hole anyone that will take your foolishness.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Aikman was 23 games above 500 during the regular season. Romo was 29 games above 500 and Dak is 32 games above 500. The playoffs have been the issue for our last 2 QBs but neither had the complete teams Aikman did. Dan Marino was 54 games above 500 during the regular season but 8-10 in the playoffs because his teams weren’t good enough. If it all falls on your QB in postseason you’re not going to get far. Matt Stafford has a losing regular season record, 9 games below 500 and had a losing playoff record until he ended up on a great team.
Shhh, you are speaking too many facts around here. You're going to mentally injure the anti-Dakkers.
:laugh:

bewp7

Reaction score
cool

there will be a lot of garbage time for dak to pad his stat this year after the cowboys go 0-17

dak will be happy

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now see a real man would address me personally rather than hide behind 5star who’s clearly attempting to play you for a fool. He’s doing to you what he’s claiming I am…taking you down a rabbit hole….

Now notice how I addressed you and didn’t call you out of your name or none of that? But I’m playing games.
I responded to him....shouldnt you " mind your own business"...like you tell me all the time? Or are you a hypocrite?

And i have addressed you personally and consider that issue closed. You already won. You cant take your trophy and go home?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn’t about being wrong though…you made a statement and I called lies on it and instead of admitting you were wrong you played mental gymnastics. We are all wrong more times than not. It is what it is have a nice day.
You called lies? If thats what you called it you were absolutely wrong. I did not lie...i made a mistake on who came in after romo.
You are proving this rabbit hole accusation all by yourself. You couldnt just tell me who it was....you had to play games about it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You called lies? If thats what you called it you were absolutely wrong. I did not lie...i made a mistake on who came in after romo.
You are proving this rabbit hole accusation all by yourself. You couldnt just tell me who it was....you had to play games about it.
You said he got help from playing meaningless games. All I asked was what games and the only one you mentioned was a game Romo scored and they put Dak back which never happened. You said there was more then one game and you never mentioned them….

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said he got help from playing meaningless games. All I asked was what games and the only one you mentioned was a game Romo scored and they put Dak back which never happened. You said there was more then one game and you never mentioned them….
Okay lets go back then and let me clarify. I agreed with someone who said dak gained stats in playing "meaningless reps".

If you disagree...fine.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So you’re posting those stats for them for nothing then, huh? Just serving as a scribe.

Plenty of QBs handed off to Jim Brown or Walter Payton or Barry Sanders or Tony Dorsett, who many consider the best running backs of their time. They didn’t help their team win 3 championships or SBs in four years.
Troy did not win SB's. The team won SB's.