Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not putting up exclamation points to show anger. I'm simply asking for you to explain yourself when you say Dak had a good enough team last year to reach a Super Bowl. So, explain yourself. Still waiting...
How did the team win 12 games then crap in the playoffs to a 7th seed after Dak giving them 14 right out the gate, huh?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What do you mean tough luck? The Dak Prescott era is the greatest era in Eagles history
Dak owns the Eagirls. His record against them 9-4.

IMG-0493.webp

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How did the team win 12 games then crap in the playoffs to a 7th seed after Dak giving them 14 right out the gate, huh?

Prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong about who truly was to blame for those 2 INTs and 14 points given up. I dare you. Show everybody how much smarter than Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley you are.

Come on. You can do it. I believe in you.
:muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong about who truly was to blame for those 2 INTs and 14 points given up. I dare you. Show everybody how much smarter than Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley you are.

Come on. You can do it. I believe in you.
:muttley:

Ah, I should have know it, the old Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley routine. That is just lazy as hell.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said for the most part. I wasn't just talking about playoff games. I remember the Denver game where he went toe to toe with Peyton Manning. Of course I did call it right before he threw that interception though lol . I'm not a Romo apologist. I was ready for Dak to replace him in 2016. Just don't think Dak's going to be able to win here. I think if he went to another team with a better organization he might. The pressure on him isn't going to get any better here.
Naw I get it man. I agree that any success Dak will have won’t come here. And yeah that Denver game I knew when the defense did what we did we were gonna lose on a Romo pick. He had to play perfect that game just to even keep up….you throw that many times you’re gonna get a fumble or pick.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo kept us in games for the most part. I do agree with you about the defense but I've seen that look. I've had that look. It's hard to overcome.
Romo never kept us in the do or die games we got behind in except for the Lions playoff game in 2014 and the Packers game the following week. The other do or die games we got behind in we got blown out. Dak kept us in the Packers game in 2016 after falling behind by two scores. Had Romo been our QB we would have lost that game by at least three scores. The game was tied up in the closing seconds until our defense choked. He kept us in the game against the Rams in 2018 but our defense was HORRIBLE! Until we build a great defense that shows up in the playoffs we’ll never win another SB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo never kept us in the do or die games we got behind in except for the Lions playoff game in 2014 and the Packers game the following week. The other do or die games we got behind in we got blown out. Dak kept us in the Packers game in 2016 after falling behind by two scores. Had Romo been our QB we would have lost that game by at least three scores.The game was tied up in the closing seconds until our defense choked. He kept us in the game against the Rams in 2018 but our defense was HORRIBLE! Until we build a great defense that shows up in the playoffs we’ll never win another SB.
:hammer: :bow::clap:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm not putting up exclamation points to show anger. I'm simply asking for you to explain yourself when you say Dak had a good enough team last year to reach a Super Bowl. So, explain yourself. Still waiting...
He has had several adequate rosters around him. Not championship rosters, but adequate. Adequate enough to go 3 straight 12 win seasons. You do realize there's a difference, right?

I know I'm getting older and its getting harder to remember things as well, but I'm pretty certain I didn't say 'Dak had a good enough team last year to reach a Super Bowl'. It never happened, so there is nothing for me to explain, Mr. Angry Person. There weren't any exclamation points in my post either.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Explain Troy's first 3 and last 3 seasons when he didn't have the best Oline of the 90s, no Doomsday III Defense, not as many weapons on Offense, etc?
It just means he didn’t have a good enough teams to win. It doesn’t mean that he had “exceptional” teams when the teams led by him won SBs, nor does it diminish anything he did with those teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
GB took the opening drive and went 75 yards for a TD with a 7:52 min drive. 7-0. I know you hate Dak, but you don’t need to lie with your hate. Be better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He has adequate rosters around him. Not championship rosters, but adequate. Adequate enough to go 3 straight 12 win seasons.

I know I'm getting older and its getting harder to remember things as well, but I'm pretty certain I didn't say 'Dak had a good enough team last year to reach a Super Bowl'. It never happened, so there is nothing for me to explain, Mr. Angry Person. There weren't any exclamation points in my post either.
You're the one who said Dak has had more than adequate enough teams to accomplish what Roger and Troy did. That's what I was talking about...

Post in thread 'Dak Prescott just needs 4,725 yards to become the Dallas Cowboys' all-time leading passing leader' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak...e-leading-passing-leader.524785/post-13579262

So, once again, explain how so? I said Roger and Troy had loaded teams around them (which they did) when they won their Super Bowls. Explain how Dak has been surrounded with a loaded team good enough to reach and win a Super Bowl.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It just means he didn’t have a good enough teams to win. It doesn’t mean that he had “exceptional” teams when the teams led by him won SBs, nor does it diminish anything he did with those teams.
Agreed. That's it though. Put Romo or Dak as QB for those loaded teams, they would have won Super Bowls with them as well.