Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You seem to be riding for him lately just was wondering.
Actually the opposite. I been hammering his personal life and his terrible 8-9 loser team.

You will have to show me doing what you said...not convinced thats family friendly language... and i can clarify that for you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually the opposite. I been hammering his personal life and his terrible 8-9 loser team.

You will have to show me doing what you said...not convinced thats family friendly language... and i can clarify that for you.
Well when anyone says Dak retired him you seem to come to his defense rather quick. I guess it could be considered Anti Dak as oppose to pro Brady..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott retired Brady, period! If you don't agree with me I will hold my breath until I turn blue and cover up my ears so I can't read that I'm wrong! I'm right damn it, I know I am, so stop it, damn it Prescott retired Brady, please, stop, he did, he did, he really did...I'm about to cry damn it! Prescott really... he really... yes he...
Dang it. Justin Timberlake must have a time machine. He used his and witnessed the 'Prescott retired Brady' nonsense. The inspiration behind Cry Me A River was born, lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is apart of the Cowboys last I checked no?
Yes. Thats why....one reason...i objected to the phrase "dak retired brady".

Dak is part of the cowboys....that (allegedly) "retired brady".

This shouldnt be this hard....im either getting gaslighted or things are more dire than i suspected.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes. Thats why....one reason...i objected to the phrase "dak retired brady".

Dak is part of the cowboys....that (allegedly) "retired brady".

This shouldnt be this hard....im either getting gaslighted or things are more dire than i suspected.
I’m just confused so your argument is Dak didn’t retire Brady yet the Cowboys did and he plays the Cowboys…yet your objection to my initial statement was not this but it was the Buccs were 8-9 and it’s nothing to brag about. It is what it is.

You’re good. You’re not being gaslighted and just because I disagree with you doesn’t make things more “dire”. Trust me there’s more pressing things lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m just confused so your argument is Dak didn’t retire Brady yet the Cowboys did and he plays the Cowboys…yet your objection to my initial statement was not this but it was the Buccs were 8-9 and it’s nothing to brag about. It is what it is.
I know...I can tell you are confused. It's okay.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm just sitting here wondering what everybody on this forum is going to bite each other's ankles about when the day comes that Dak is actually gone.

This single-minded obsession over one player on a team that hasn't sniffed the Super Bowl in almost 30 years is amazing. Prescott is just a symptom of a much larger illness. A front office that sits on it's hands, lets the market dictate what they spend instead of being proactive, and then uses the salary cap as an excuse not to upgrade the roster. When they themselves are to blame.

That, my friends, is the issue. Jerruh and cap boy. But I digress.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm just sitting here wondering what everybody on this forum is going to bite each other's ankles about when the day comes that Dak is actually gone.

This single-minded obsession over one player on a team that hasn't sniffed the Super Bowl in almost 30 years is amazing. Prescott is just a symptom of a much larger illness. A front office that sits on it's hands, lets the market dictate what they spend instead of being proactive, and then uses the salary cap as an excuse not to upgrade the roster. When they themselves are to blame.

That, my friends, is the issue. Jerruh and cap boy. But I digress.....
The Dak discussion won’t go anywhere….even post retirement lol. Soon as he has a bad game for his new team there will be the crowd that says I told you so just like when Amari got dealt.

But I agree. We should all agree at least on one thing. Cap Boy is an issue.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dak discussion won’t go anywhere….even post retirement lol. Soon as he has a bad game for his new team there will be the crowd that says I told you so just like when Amari got dealt.

But I agree. We should all agree at least on one thing. Cap Boy is an issue.
That's right. People STILL use Romo and they will Dak too.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because the cowboys team would have "retired brady"....not just dak.

I happen to think brady retired brady. I know...weird right?
Personally, I would say the team forcing Brady to retire is just a slightly worse misapplication of the term than Prescott retiring Brady. 'Forced' is the key element of the term's misuse.

Brady voluntarily retired. In fact, he voluntarily retired twice, lol. It is not the same as someone hitting a preset retirement age and their company giving them a party and a gold watch. That is an accurate example of forcing someone to retire.