Dak Prescott Not MVP Candidate? QB Left Off NFL Rankings

Proof

Reaction score
No he didnt.

You mean the brady the retired, unretired, lost his guru super bowl coach, for a jag, lost his wife for her trainer, took at least a full day off regular practice almost every week, went 8-9 regular season....

But it was dak that did it?

Come on man.
yes

cmoney23

Reaction score
The Eagles fan insult to “Dak haters” is truly brainless.

The Eagles have won a Super Bowl and been to another with two different QBs since Daks been the Cowboys QB, but they’re worried about the QB with the worst playoff record ever with at least 5 starts?

The Eagles would love nothing more than for Jerry to make the perpetual loser Dak a Cowboy for life.
...sound like a fan... go to their board.

Proof

Reaction score
If you're going to say Dak retired Brady then you have to agree that Dak lost the Packers game all on his own.

Both of those assertions are ridiculous to any reasonably astute football fan.
naw, but i do agree "jordan love retired dak from the mvp talk" and sure, it's all ridiculous, but that's just how it goes.

but seriously, brady retired after losing to dak in the playoffs. was probably a new low for him. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No he didnt.

You mean the brady the retired, unretired, lost his guru super bowl coach, for a jag, lost his wife for her trainer, took at least a full day off regular practice almost every week, went 8-9 regular season....

But it was dak that did it?

Come on man.
You a Brady fan?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
naw, but i do agree "jordan love retired dak from the mvp talk" and sure, it's all ridiculous, but that's just how it goes.

but seriously, brady retired after losing to dak in the playoffs. was probably a new low for him. lol
His worst defeat too lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You keep saying "faced the 32nd ranked pass defense schedule"... can you share a link to this statistic?
They think they are slick. It’s that bad because Dak faced Eagles and Commanders secondary four times. So common sense says that yeah that’s gonna make his dvoa opponents look worse.

But when you look at the actual list he had some solid performances against some solid secondaries. These guys are finessers they not capable of being honest or truthful in a debate lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They think they are slick. It’s that bad because Dak faced Eagles and Commanders secondary four times. So common sense says that yeah that’s gonna make his dvoa opponents look worse.

But when you look at the actual list he had some solid performances against some solid secondaries. These guys are finessers they not capable of being honest or truthful in a debate lol.
Your emotions do not replace facts.

32nd is 32nd.

Your emotions and feels about it mean nothing.

cmoney23

Reaction score
I don’t make things up like your Dak fan buds.

You kind of did though... DVOA isn't "pass defense"... You said he played the 32nd ranked pass defense schedule.

DVOA is Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. It's an advanced stat to judge the outcome of a play vs the league average on a play but it also factors in subjective metrics.

I'm not against advanced stats. Here are a few:
Dak closed out the regular season with the second-highest EPA per dropback (+0.16) among qualified quarterbacks, leading the league with a 90 NGS Passing Score and a +4.7 completion percentage over expected (CPOE), all while guiding the Cowboys to the NFC East title. And it was Prescott’s performance under fire that really set him apart from the pack this season: Dak’s +9.0 CPOE when facing pressure was the highest mark in the NFL by more than four percentage points, and his 8.4 yards per attempt on such passes also led the league.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You kind of did though... DVOA isn't "pass defense"... You said he played the 32nd ranked pass defense schedule.

DVOA is Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. It's an advanced stat to judge the outcome of a play vs the league average on a play but it also factors in subjective metrics.

I'm not against advanced stats. Here are a few:
Dak closed out the regular season with the second-highest EPA per dropback (+0.16) among qualified quarterbacks, leading the league with a 90 NGS Passing Score and a +4.7 completion percentage over expected (CPOE), all while guiding the Cowboys to the NFC East title. And it was Prescott’s performance under fire that really set him apart from the pack this season: Dak’s +9.0 CPOE when facing pressure was the highest mark in the NFL by more than four percentage points, and his 8.4 yards per attempt on such passes also led the league.
I should’ve know better than to entertain a Dak fan. I knew you wouldn’t accept it and would find some way to excuse Dak being a loser.

Oh well. Enjoy the farewell tour this season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I should’ve know better than to entertain a Dak fan. I knew you wouldn’t accept it and would find some way to excuse Dak being a loser.

Oh well. Enjoy the farewell tour this season.
Haha I knew you would respond this way after what he sent you. Damn is it predictable….. :laugh: :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ignore the facts and just regurgitate what you said lol….shocked you didn’t end it with a “enjoy the farewell tour” to deflect and distract.
I don’t want you to enjoy the farewell tour.

I want you to feel all of your wrongness about the loser week after week 17 more times.