Twitter: Dak Prescott on Westwood One Radio - 01/28/2020

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2:Mahomes is about to raise the roof to $45 mil per Season...

$28 mil will be backup money in 3 seasons...

Dak's floor is $32 mil per

Not just Dak......probably for ANY NFL STARTING QB getting a 2nd deal. In fact, this the exact amount I heard Winston's looking for on a long-term deal.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I am too. I've seen guys in the past take discounts just for the owner/gm to waste that same money on a bum. Its not Dak's responsibility to help the GM out. He needs to help himself out and get it done and do whatever it take to get talent.
Lol exactly take a discount so they can spend it on ty craw, sean lee and witten no thx

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak has made $4M in 4 years. He's already given a pretty big discount given his performance.

You can't blame him for hesitating on giving up even more money.

Dallas should let him hit the open market.. He may not even get offered 28. He sure as heck won't get 35-40.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
25 million sounds about right .
Good for both sides.
Go Get it .

giphy.gif

Kwyn

Reaction score
Exactly how did Dak give any kind of discount?

He got paid what his draft pick was worth. Just like every other draft pick. Every single year.
You are correct, bur he wasn’t paid for the performance he delivered.

Can’t be mad when it comes time for contract negotiations that he doesn’t just roll over and take millions less than the market dictates because fans think it’s too much.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yep, that’s what Brady is, a crackhead, LOL

gotta make a decision, are you about money or about legacy ?

let’s see what he decides

Brady had already made lots of money when he took that last contract. And has a wife that makes 80 million per year.

visionary

Reaction score
Brady had already made lots of money when he took that last contract. And has a wife that makes 80 million per year.

what about his first contract ?

The reality is that Brady understood that if he wins Championships the money will be there and the best way to win championships is to have people around you that can deliver and Brady is a much much better QB than Dak and needs a lot less support to win

Dak wants his money
I understand that but then don’t tell me he’s all about winning because his taking 40 mill will seriously impact our ability to put taken to around him and will prevent us from taking the next step

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And then you woke up.

Expect 35 million per year. The longer the better.
Funny you say that because I was just dreaming when I typed that. I know it ain't happening.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak needs to squeeze every penny he can get out of the Cowboy’s salary cap.