Dak Prescott or Quincy Carter?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:):):):):)
Miss you brother and all the guys. I wish you all would have pmd me though. but yeah I miss you guys.:)
Man,the tavern kinda suffered the shambling shambles of inevitable shambled shamble while enroute to the dreamed of "halls of Shambala" cuz' 3 dogs luv to run at night ,,,er,,,ya knowo_O

maxdogg

Reaction score
Man,the tavern kinda suffered the shambling shambles of inevitable shambled shamble while enroute to the dreamed of "halls of Shambala" cuz' 3 dogs luv to run at night ,,,er,,,ya knowo_O
Yeah you should have called me for the full story before pulling the trigger but hey like I said you and coach and trouty are my boys.;)

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Prime Quincy had a hell of an arm. I believe as powerful, if not more than Pat Mahomes.

Look at that throw!

Agreed about Quincy’s arm, unfortunately he had no accuracy but some how had the knack to win ball games for us. I remember his comeback against Carolina, his throw to AB against the Gnats on Monday Night, and his TD to Rocket Ismail in Washington to win it.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Agreed about Quincy’s arm, unfortunately he had no accuracy but some how had the knack to win ball games for us. I remember his comeback against Carolina, his throw to AB against the Gnats on Monday Night, and his TD to Rocket Ismail in Washington to win it.
LOL that's right the Rocket !!! The Q man could throw the long ball.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yeah you should have called me for the full story before pulling the trigger but hey like I said you and coach and trouty are my boys.;)
Ya,well, spilled blood is dead bloodless casing-liner in the rear view,YA KNOW?,,hammer a nail in the Troutster'S FRONT HATCH ,HE KNOWS.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Prime Quincy had a hell of an arm. I believe as powerful, if not more than Pat Mahomes.

Look at that throw!

Deep ball, but not particularly accurate. The real play was Glenn catching a tipped 60 yard pass.

kskboys

Reaction score
How about him being 21st in PPG, having a terrible completion percentage at 57.8, tossing up goose eggs vs NE and TB, and having 75 total passing yds vs Philly?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Troutster Never turned me though. He is the best.
Same here!,,, in fact, come to think about it, my A.O. didn't encompass the Tavern for several weeks, as it was henceforth verboten turf( banned),,,thats where the much beloved Troutster's nailed DOWN front hatch is of factoring HILARITY:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Let me this straight......OP starts a thread asking posters if another QB is better than our starter based on ONE throw/pass. :facepalm:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Let me this straight......OP starts a thread asking posters if another QB is better than our starter based on ONE throw/pass. :facepalm:
,,,er,,,,um,,,geez Hawk it is the bye week of GARRETT instilled RETROGRADE ,,,YA KNOW? just why you wanna bust wide all hairy chested & such,anyway,,,huh?:huh:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The fact that we are having the conversation sucks!!!
Thats of a sure pure comfort in knowing the pointed angles of yer' viewed concernment in regards of the O.P "s question of ponderable contemplation,,, perhaps yer' mother ACTUALLY was of those whispered hushed back alley speak,,,EH?o_O