Dak Prescott or Quincy Carter?

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure in that Five Points Blue episode about Carter and Romo a couple of years back that they flat out said Romo doesn't make the team if Carter doesn't get caught for drugs

Totally agree with your assessment of Parcells coaching ability with regards to quarterbacks. The guy won a Super Bowl with Jeff Hostetler for Pete sakes. Nuff said
Who said it? I don't agree w/ them.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Who said it? I don't agree w/ them.

Do you remember those Five Points blue episodes that were on video on the official Team website some years back?

There was one about Carter and Romo

I'll try to rewatch it sometime and again I'm going from a memory from some years back but I'm pretty sure that's what was said. Can't remember by who

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
dak on the field is some better than carter but he is still not a qb that will take this team to winning any thing meaning full in the nfl

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's pretty widely known that if Carter didn't have his off the field drug problem, he probably doesn't get cut and Romo would not have been kept on the roster

I wonder if Romo ever personally thanked the drug dealer who sold Quincy his blow?

Hahaha

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
I wouldn't...2016 was Dak the athlete + Romo's experience...As Romo was feeding him the correct reads via the helmet speaker. Take away Romo...is what you have now. Dak is a guy that won't put in the time to get better...still not recognizing stuff he should know by now. Still slow reading defenses...:rolleyes:
I think they were 8 games into the win streak before Romo hit the sidelines.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I really liked Quincy, he just had too much stupid crap going on outside of football. Great arm and was a freak in the open field.

I’d still take Dak over him, purely based on the 2016 season.

I always thought Quincy had a lot of talent. But he was too into the weed and not into football enough. If Quincy had Dak's work ethic and maturity he would have been a top notch QB.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
How much you wanna make a bet Dak can throw a football over them mountains?
mount-everest-facts.jpg
I wouldn’t bet anything on Dak, it’s not like I want him to be the QB of the future

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both we're UNQUALIFIED to start at QB for America's team and Both will follow the same road.......

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, Dak has no timing, can't throw deep or to a spot.

What a STUD QB man....we should trade him for 3 no 1 picks and 2 no 2 picks...what a talent holy cow man .....them 170 yard games of passing are simply mind boggling mama mia....and that Dak Panic Dance when he runs out of the pocket is priceless baby.....Superbowl here we come baby!!!!:rolleyes:

lwehlers

Reaction score
both qbs are scrubs. carter never did anything and in less then four years from now Prescott will probably be no more then a backup.

erod

Reaction score
Quincy had a yak tongue. Couldn't understand him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a STUD QB man....we should trade him for 3 no 1 picks and 2 no 2 picks...what a talent holy cow man .....them 170 yard games of passing are simply mind boggling mama mia....and that Dak Panic Dance when he runs out of the pocket is priceless baby.....Superbowl here we come baby!!!!:rolleyes:
Yep...and bring back Romo so we can see him get broken in half! CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! :laugh:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

No substance