I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is gonna get real cute when. O t a's and training camp begin

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This kinda confirms what I said in another thread

***He likely has a top 5 offer on the table but think he's worth more

***Jerry has challenged him to prove it with a less talented team from 2023 ( they can't afford to sign more players coz he refuses to accept their offer)

***Dak is betting on himself ( just as he did before). It's worth it that it can happen at the end of the season .......accept the current offer on the table or get a chance to test the market.

Chasing6

Reaction score

***Jerry has challenged him to prove it with a less talented team from 2023 ( they can't afford to sign more players coz he refuses to accept their offer)

***Dak is betting on himself ( just as he did before). It's worth it that it can happen at the end of the season .......accept the current offer on the table or get a chance to test the market.
Dak wants to see if their are any well managed teams that actually want to win after the season is over.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak lying but yall believer everything the oil man and the engineer tells you.

Who believes tweedle Dee and tweedle dum? They’re salesmen that’s it. They’ve turned this franchise into a cash register that just prints endless amounts of money. They’re worth 8 billion winning isn’t important.

Ain’t nobody believes anything that comes out of their mouths. Their actions tells us what we need to know.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

I don’t think there is any offer on the table, and if there was it was canned after the GB debacle.
I can’t get JJ statement out of my head about him giving credit to MM for Dak’s season. He went out of his way to make that point. Which is also the reason I don’t think Mike gets the axe especially if the other QB shows huge growth.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t think there is any offer on the table, and if there was it was canned after the GB debacle.
I can’t get JJ statement out of my head about him giving credit to MM for Dak’s season. He went out of his way to make that point. Which is also the reason I don’t think Mike gets the axe especially if the other QB shows huge growth.
Rush has already proven himself as a quality back up.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I think it's in his contract Mahomes is guaranteed to make 1 more dollar than the highest QB at any given time.

Dak is willing to sacrifice that dollar.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And that ladies and gents is the sound of leverage gone bad. His spectacularly horrible performance in the first half against GB basically cemented his end in Dallas. So let's put out some feelers. Say stuff like you don't want to be the highest paid because the goal here is to protect endorsement money that comes with being a Cowboy. I really do hope they trade his useless carcass to the Raiders.