Dak Prescott vs Patrick Mahomes in their last 50 starts

Traye1

Reaction score
Since you brought it up...
Last 3 postseasons___
Prescott's teams 1-3, Mahomes' teams 9-1
Career-to-date___
Prescott's teams 2-5, Mahomes' teams 15-3
Yup, but while you're up to it, see how the respective defenses played in those games. In fact, KC's defense won KC a title in this t year's Superbowl. Although both have had performances worthy enough to win championship games, has Dak's or did Romo's defensive cohorts perform when it really mattered to help close games? IJS... It's true, defense wins championships because they are the ones who "PROTECT" and "PRESERVE" victory when the going gets tough.

Romo vs Seahawks in 2007 17/29/1TD/ 0 INT 189 yards Matt Hasslebeck 18/36/2TD/ 2 INT...Boys lost 21-20
Romo Vs Giants Romo 2008 18/36/1TD/ 1 INT 201 yards Eli Manning 12/18/2TD 0 INT 163 yards...Boys lost 21-17
In 2010 Romo and the Cowboys were blown out 34-3 by the Vikings....I guess Romo didn't score 35 so we lost.
Romo vs Packers in 2015... 15/19/2TD/ O INT 191 yards Aaron Rogers 24/35/3TDs 0INT 316 yards...Boys lose 26-21 but remember Dez Caught IT!!!

Dak Prescott vs. Packers 2017 24/38/3TDS/ 1INT 302 Yards...Aaron Rogers 28/43/2tds/ 1 INT...355 yards Boys lose 34-31...altho they were being miserably held in this game, defense could not protect or preserve victory in closing moments, btw...unlike KC this year.
Dak Prescott vs L A Rams 2018...20/32/1TD/ 0INT 266 yds...Jared Goff 15/28/0TDS / 0 INT 186 yards....Boys loss 28-20 but remember Dak couldn't stop the run this game, he gave up 273 yards on the ground...lol
Dak Prescott...Vs. 49ers...2022 23/43/1TD / 1INT...254 yards...Jimmy Garoppolo 16/23/0TDS/ 1 INT 172 yards...Boys lose 23-17
Dak Prescott Vs 49ers...2023...23/37/1td/ 2INT...206 yards....Brock Purdy 19/29/)TDS / O INT 214 yards...Boys lose 19-12 heartbreaker, Pollard knocked out.
Dak Prescott Vs Packers...2024...anyone with sense knows...the whole team stunk...something emotional was going on with this team on this day, (Quinn's pending departure) who knows but they ALL SUCKED!

Again...my personal conclusion is yes, we've had well enough qb performances to win multiple playoff games in the past, but DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I just hope he stops throwing up all over himself when we need him the most.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak played wonderfully and Quinn sabotaged him because he knew he was joining Washington!!!

Dak had 3 heckin 12 win seasons in a row!!!!

Mahomes is just lucky ....... Dak is the real talent.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
do the GM stats next thats the one that matters...
Best GM in the league!

3 x Superbowl winner with nobodys help at all

Hall of Fame member!

3 12 heckin win seasons in a row!

Super handsome with no plastic surgery at all!

Great loyal husband and father !

Almost broke because he gives so much to his players and charities!

Did I mention best GM in the league!

Traye1

Reaction score
Best GM in the league!

3 x Superbowl winner with nobodys help at all

Hall of Fame member!

3 12 heckin win seasons in a row!

Super handsome with no plastic surgery at all!

Great loyal husband and father !

Almost broke because he gives so much to his players and charities!

Did I mention best GM in the league!
If thats all you got, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traye1

Reaction score
Dak played wonderfully and Quinn sabotaged him because he knew he was joining Washington!!!

Dak had 3 heckin 12 win seasons in a row!!!!

Mahomes is just lucky ....... Dak is the real talent.
Don't forget Micah and the D were awesome this game...what a masterpiece against the run game of the Packers. I know you were soooo proud of them!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't forget Micah and the D were awesome this game...what a masterpiece against the run game of the Packers. I know you were soooo proud of them!
Oh Yes!

If that traitor Dan QUinn had not sabotaged them ........... Micah would have gotten the all time sack record in that one game alone.

I know he set up a booby trap to mess up Diggs leg too.

Oh well ........ 5 Super Bowls in a row coming up!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Beating up the giants twice a year doesn't a competent qb make. Competent QB's don't do this

Did I not say he didn't play well in big games? Yes I did.
And EVERY quarterback has made bad plays at crucial times.

You entirely missed and distorted my point. Again, speaking of OVERALL PLAY, he is competent.

Can't cherry pick games here and there and ignore 36 wins over the last 3 years, playoff wins over the Bucs and Seahawks, 4th highest quarterback career rating all time, etc.

But I get it, you only look at negative things, glad I don't. I'll criticize Dak where it's warranted but I'll also praise him where it's present...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know he set up a booby trap to mess up Diggs leg too.
DANG IT! I just KNEW Jeff Gillooly was hanging around practice that day.

This is all Tonya Harding's doing! She is no Cowboys fan. Dang that woman. DANG her to heck! :mad:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DANG IT! I just KNEW Jeff Gillooly was hanging around practice that day.

This is all Tonya Harding's doing! She is no Cowboys fan. Dang that woman. DANG her to heck! :mad:
I knew all those Kurt Warner videos I was sending you was gonna work ....... you finally got educated in whats really going on! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dan Quinn is fixing to get slain by the TROLL SLAYER!!!!! Your welcome Dan Quinn you dirty traitor!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew all those Kurt Warner videos I was sending you was gonna work ....... you finally got educated in whats really going on! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dan Quinn is fixing to get slain by the TROLL SLAYER!!!!! Your welcome Dan Quinn you dirty traitor!!!!
My wife told me, "Those Warner videos are going to expose you! Get rid of them, you fool!." But did I listen? noooooo...

I mean, why would I ever listen to her? She is a Broncos fan, who has been trying to get even with me because of Super Bowl XII. In truth, she tried to protect me anyway. I am sorry, my wifey--even though you will never read this.

Signed,

Your loving "We kicked your butts 27-10, baby!!!" hubby

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yep. Consistent turnovers are the sign of a choke artist. He's also fumbled in the playoffs.

Mahomes simply doesn't lose the football in crunch time while Dak is a guaranteed pick in playoff games.

Dak has a rate of 1 per playoff game while Mahomes has a rate of 1 per 7 playoff games according to these charts.

This is why comparing Dak to Mahomes makes people look foolish who do it.
This is even more significant in the playoffs where the competition level is higher. I read some time ago that the statistics are such that if there is a 2 TO difference, the team with less turnovers wins 83% of the time. If there is a 3 TO difference, the winning percentage jumps to 92%.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Did I not say he didn't play well in big games? Yes I did.
And EVERY quarterback has made bad plays at crucial times.

You entirely missed and distorted my point. Again, speaking of OVERALL PLAY, he is competent.

Can't cherry pick games here and there and ignore 36 wins over the last 3 years, playoff wins over the Bucs and Seahawks, 4th highest quarterback career rating all time, etc.

But I get it, you only look at negative things, glad I don't. I'll criticize Dak where it's warranted but I'll also praise him where it's present...
That wasn't a bad play. A bad play would be an inaccurate pass. That play, is a referendum on the mental weakness of the person playing QB.

Motorola

Reaction score
My wife told me, "Those Warner videos are going to expose you! Get rid of them, you fool!." But did I listen? noooooo...

I mean, why would I ever listen to her? She is a Broncos fan, who has been trying to get even with me because of Super Bowl XII. In truth, she tried to protect me anyway. I am sorry, my wifey--even though you will never read this.

Signed,

Your loving "We kicked your butts 27-10, baby!!!" hubby
Do you have one of those "house divided" license plates on your vehicles?
It's a common scene throughout the southeastern U.S. = SEC country.
Individuals meet up, date, then marry...but they attended rival universities.
So they get specialty plates made with both schools' colors and logos covering half the surface - with the phrase "House Divided" printed across the lower part under the logos.

Don't recall seeing any with professional sports teams.