Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

Nav22

Reaction score
What a loser.

You said all offseason that Jerry was done with Dak and that the 2024 season was Dak's farewell tour.

You were supremely confident and even belittled anyone who suggested Dak may get a new deal in Dallas.

Nobody's going to forget how foolish you now look.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Manssss got paid he don’t give a crap. There’s zero repercussions for the lackluster play. lol

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Man I can’t believe they made this man the highest paid player in the NFL. It’s mind boggling to me. It doesn’t mean I think he’s terrible. He isn’t. There are times when he plays really well.

But he is not worth the price they paid.

One of the biggest screw ups this FO has made and they’ve made quite a few. Why they just didn’t let him play this season out on his previous deal is beyond me.

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You said all offseason that Jerry was done with Dak and that the 2024 season was Dak's farewell tour.

You were supremely confident and even belittled anyone who suggested Dak may get a new deal in Dallas.

Nobody's going to forget how foolish you now look.
This is what a "big win" looks like to you guys, Dak making 60 mil...he's not gonna buy you anything.

Nav22

Reaction score
This is what a "big win" looks like to you guys, Dak making 60 mil...he's not gonna buy you anything.
Dak's extension lowered his cap hit. That's good news for real Cowboys fans like myself.

You're angry about it because you're jealous and broke.

mfiggs18

Reaction score
I like the guy but this was lame, it's not that we lost it's that we got absolutely dominated.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dak's extension lowered his cap hit. That's good news for real Cowboys fans like myself.

You're angry about it because you're jealous and broke.
Lowered his cap hit in what year? Only in 24 for about 15 mils. But it raised 25 to 89 mils from 25 mils.

Seriously. Dont pick some stuff out of contex just to fit your agenda. At least try to be fair with your arguments.

And those personal offendings dont do you well with how people recognize you. I think you are able to post much better stuff.

Aven8

Reaction score
Man, put this into the file for bad media relations.

I would prefer him to stick to the message that the team did very poorly against a better team and they have to work hard to find another answer. End of story. Rinse and repeat until your media session is over.

This type of a response will only make people resent you more. :facepalm:
It doesn’t matter anymore. He got his money.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lowered his cap hit in what year? Only in 24 for about 15 mils. But it raised 25 to 89 mils from 25 mils.

Seriously. Dont pick some stuff out of contex just to fit your agenda. At least try to be fair with your arguments.

And those personal offendings dont do you well with how people recognize you. I think you are able to post much better stuff.
There's void years that they'll dump that 2025 money into if they need to.

You didn't know that?