Dak Prescott working on deep ball

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Check down city thru 1qtr of the cincy game. Big boys one play. Spread form the next. Good luck with that RedJ. Gonna be a lot more than position coaches looking for jobs if that’s the plan.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Still don’t know what kind of team we are. I know how the team was built and who we’ve paid......but it doesn’t much up with the plays we run.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Still don’t know what kind of team we are. I know how the team was built and who we’ve paid......but it doesn’t much up with the plays we run.
It's the preseason. There's no game plan. It's a glorified practice

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Agree. He is a habitual checkdown qb (that’s where he came from. That’s what he does) and nothing changed today. But once the season starts, I bet it’s a whole new ball game :)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Agree. He is a habitual checkdown qb (that’s where he came from. That’s what he does) and nothing changed today. But once the season starts, I bet it’s a whole new ball game :)
We get it, Candice. You're not bringing anything new to the table here. Tony's other social media schill's have already bombarded us with this narrative.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Took us 10-15 years to figure out romo is a broadcaster. Let’s get a qb. Like one that’s actually good. Doesn’t give a damn about the media. Like a real deal football player.

What do you say

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
We get it, Candice. You're not bringing anything new to the table here. Tony's other social media schill's have already bombarded us with this narrative.

Lol. Candice asked me to ask you who has dak ever made bedder at football?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Lol. Candice asked me to ask you who has dak ever made bedder at football?
The entire 2016 Cowboys team when liverwurst on rye became a cripple again trying to play hero and win the SB on the 3rd play of a prseason game. Took the team as far as Romo ever took them in a decade.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
The entire 2016 Cowboys team when liverwurst on rye became a cripple again trying to play hero and win the SB on the 3rd play of a prseason game. Took the team as far as Romo ever took them in a decade.

And the end result? And what’s happened since?

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Let me guess, you want the o line and rb to improve? Maybe run better screens? Get some more stats?

dfense

Reaction score
Didn't look like it tonight. Hopefully he was just throwing away that endzone shot 30 feet over the receiver.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Bro please, are you ok. Every QB works on something in the season. It is highly reported that Romo work on something new every offseason.
of course I am, but alerady knowing he doesn't through a great deep ball it just seems odd to have him just working on this, as man of us have been screaming for this to happen a long time ago

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Guys refine their deep ball and other type of throws their entire careers man. This is the time of year that's done
c'm on he isn't refining, and you know that. Sure it's the time to do it but did you see him throw deep at all in tonight's game? Let's start seeing it then

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So pro QBs probably shouldn't practice on anything at all beyond their 2nd year?
did I say he shouldn't practice,and should just settle for a dink donk qb? Just worries me that we knew out of college that he didn't throw the long ball, and to me this should have been done ages ago