Dak saved the season

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I know . He almost gave it away but in the end he saved it.

With our upcoming schedule with Det and at SF we would have been staring at 2-4 and probably 2-5. Season over.

But 3-2 saved the season. At least for now. And you could tell by our sidelines and coaches reaction . They know how tough it would have been.

3-3 will be much easier to swallow at the bye. And even 3-4 keeps you in WC hunt. I’m telling ya Cowboy fans. Tonight’s win saved the season. And we couldn’t have pulled it out without him.

Bash him all you want. He may cost us games and playoffs, etc but Tonight he saved the season.

Good night Cowboy fans. Enjoy the win!!
After that game, I don't see how you can think we can hang with the likes of Det and SF. If the seasons was saved, the cred should go to the defense, without them that final drive would've been too little too late.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After that game, I don't see how you can think we can hang with the likes of Det and SF. If the seasons was saved, the cred should go to the defense, without them that final drive would've been too little too late.
Apparently you didn’t read the post as I stated expected to lose to Det and SF which would lead to 2-5 with season basically over.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak certainly saved a chance in this game........I'm not sure Cee Dee would have dived on the ball right now..... that is the concerning issue. Say what you want about Dak, and he made mistakes. Not one time did we see him yelling at OL......and Steele and Guyton gave him several opportunities. I hope Cee Dee doesn't have a C on his jersey.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the fumble recovery on 3rd down.
then the game winner right after.
he made the 2 most important plays of the season.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Only when he wins.
LOL.

Kind of like when he loses how its all on him.

Defense gives up 200 yards plus on the ground. Dak.

Ball bounces off of WR and gets picked. Dak.

Dak throws for 400 and 4 TDs but the defense gives up 500 and 5 TDs. Dak.

I can do this all day.

Wins and losses have always been a TEAM stat.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The 3 wins this year feel like the stretch of games where Rush went 6-1. The offense doesn’t do much and just rides the defense to a W. But with all the money and focus we have put on offense we are going to need better. Can’t play that way and beat dynamic teams.

Red Zone have to convert not kick FG’s . And three turnovers were bad . Both INT’s were bad passes gifted to the DB’s.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Saved the season???

Jebus.
Defense gave up 17 in a hostile road environment and for the first time all season, the Stans don't want to discuss the defense at all.

"Dak" saved the season. That's all you need to know. I'd say that's a pretty clear agenda.....

aikemirv

Reaction score
The fumble recovery and late TD were absolutely clutch! It was awesome to see him keep fighting to the end.
Dak came through at the end but just auduible to your number and run the sneak when the center has 1v1 at the goal line. The QB sneak should have been the play call there anyway! Reminds me of the Rams playoff game when he should have called his own number!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Enjoy the win, fans. We are what we are. Right now we ain't bad enough to get a top 5 pick, we aren't good enough go deep in the playoffs. But we are just what Jerry wants...good enough to hang around the rim. So we pulled one out, enjoy it and maybe we get some lucky breaks. Who knows? Let's see where we are at come the Bye. This was a good ugly win, unlike last week.

Sydla

Reaction score
I know . He almost gave it away but in the end he saved it.

With our upcoming schedule with Det and at SF we would have been staring at 2-4 and probably 2-5. Season over.

But 3-2 saved the season. At least for now. And you could tell by our sidelines and coaches reaction . They know how tough it would have been.

3-3 will be much easier to swallow at the bye. And even 3-4 keeps you in WC hunt. I’m telling ya Cowboy fans. Tonight’s win saved the season. And we couldn’t have pulled it out without him.

Bash him all you want. He may cost us games and playoffs, etc but Tonight he saved the season.

Good night Cowboy fans. Enjoy the win!!
This is a case where you can give him credit but then also bash him.

He did come up big at the end.

However, we were only in that spot because he made some massive mistakes earlier in the game. People want to think this is a playoff team? Great, if you think that than a performance last night from Dak should not be acceptable. You aren't beating a legit playoff team like the Lions with Dak playing like he did for large chunks of the game.

So again, credit for getting us that last drive but he also had a hand in the fact we needed that last drive in the first place.

Sydla

Reaction score
This thread

2 td
2 int
1 fumble
1 intentional grounding

The injury plagued defense saved the season.

Dak played well in the final drive, everyone should give him that ........ but his mistakes are the reason the game was close.

Not sure why people are on him for the intentional grounding. He had no choice. He was going to get sacked anyway. And one of the reporters on X said that they practice that hurry up 3rd down stuff so I put the fact that play even happened more on McCarthy, who is a total boob, than Dak.

McMicah

Reaction score
This thread is like hugging a man for setting your house on fire and then putting it out.

Dak is both arsonist and Firefighter

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is a case where you can give him credit but then also bash him.

He did come up big at the end.

However, we were only in that spot because he made some massive mistakes earlier in the game. People want to think this is a playoff team? Great, if you think that than a performance last night from Dak should not be acceptable. You aren't beating a legit playoff team like the Lions with Dak playing like he did for large chunks of the game.

So again, credit for getting us that last drive but he also had a hand in the fact we needed that last drive in the first place.
No doubt. And I covered most of this in my OP. Thanks

ChrisL97

Reaction score
Dak dropped some freagin dimes. You wonder how good he could be in a Shanahan system