Dak saved the season

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not sure why people are on him for the intentional grounding. He had no choice. He was going to get sacked anyway. And one of the reporters on X said that they practice that hurry up 3rd down stuff so I put the fact that play even happened more on McCarthy, who is a total boob, than Dak.
Right, it wouldn’t have mattered.

Both interceptions were highly questionable though. One before was possibly one of his worst.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Agreed. We lose that game and we're doing mock drafts. He definitely almost cost us and saves the season.

leeblair

Reaction score
I know . He almost gave it away but in the end he saved it.

With our upcoming schedule with Det and at SF we would have been staring at 2-4 and probably 2-5. Season over.

But 3-2 saved the season. At least for now. And you could tell by our sidelines and coaches reaction . They know how tough it would have been.

3-3 will be much easier to swallow at the bye. And even 3-4 keeps you in WC hunt. I’m telling ya Cowboy fans. Tonight’s win saved the season. And we couldn’t have pulled it out without him.

Bash him all you want. He may cost us games and playoffs, etc but Tonight he saved the season.

Good night Cowboy fans. Enjoy the win!!
You should probably thank Roger Goodell and Draft Kings.
And Fan Duel.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure why people are on him for the intentional grounding. He had no choice. He was going to get sacked anyway. And one of the reporters on X said that they practice that hurry up 3rd down stuff so I put the fact that play even happened more on McCarthy, who is a total boob, than Dak.
Because he would have lost 5 yards instead of 10 ...... and he did that because he has no pocket awareness at all.

But he played great on the last drive.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like I said in OP…saved the season for now .
How come when we lose you blame everyone BUT dak?

"Team game"?

only when it's convenient.

I am perfectly fine with saying Dak made a great play at the end. Very unexpected!

But "saved the season" is over the top and you wonder why you get in fights.

leeblair

Reaction score
It's hard to believe this "partnership" is legal.

Back in the 30's 40's 50s we called this stuff a mafia shakedown.
That's because they sent their grandkids to college and put them in public offices so these things would be legalized.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Clean up on aisle 4! I repeat….CLEAN UP ON AISLE #4!!!

Please blame the mess on the customers…we need to keep up stuff morale so let’s blame the consumer and not the product or the producers.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This thread is like hugging a man for setting your house on fire and then putting it out.

Dak is both arsonist and Firefighter
For now he’s avoided lighting the dumpster fire which until that last pass I wasn’t so sure:)

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
He did well at the end, he did, but it is kind of like praising the arson for putting out the fire.

p.s. I just noticed someone else had the same analogy. Well it is a perfect analogy :)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How come when we lose you blame everyone BUT dak?

"Team game"?

only when it's convenient.

I am perfectly fine with saying Dak made a great play at the end. Very unexpected!

But "saved the season" is over the top and you wonder why you get in fights.
You must have me confused with someone else. Im neither a Hater or Homer. I simply call it like I see it. But I do enjoy taking on the extremes. And this title attracts more attention. Lol

We were 1 play away from lighting the dumpster fire and season basically over with brutal upcoming schedule . At 3-2 we at least still have the lifeline light on:)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I know . He almost gave it away but in the end he saved it.

With our upcoming schedule with Det and at SF we would have been staring at 2-4 and probably 2-5. Season over.

But 3-2 saved the season. At least for now. And you could tell by our sidelines and coaches reaction . They know how tough it would have been.

3-3 will be much easier to swallow at the bye. And even 3-4 keeps you in WC hunt. I’m telling ya Cowboy fans. Tonight’s win saved the season. And we couldn’t have pulled it out without him.

Bash him all you want. He may cost us games and playoffs, etc but Tonight he saved the season.

Good night Cowboy fans. Enjoy the win!!
Saved the season? Really? It's this kind of hyperbole that gets Dallas fans laughed at around the NFL. He sucked until the last damn play, why can't you see that?