Dak saved the season

Chasing6

Reaction score
He made 1 or 2 plays at the end of the game. Prior to that he showed why Jerry should have made him play out his existing contract. Put away the gold jacket already.
Trance fans are phenomenally funny.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Dallas lost, the end of the game would have been considered "garbage time."
:laugh:

Swagger

Reaction score
Last night also showed the Steelers aren't all that good. Not taking anything away from the 'boys given the number of players missing but in reality if you turnover the ball three times against a good team you lose.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Last night also showed the Steelers aren't all that good. Not taking anything away from the 'boys given the number of players missing but in reality if you turnover the ball three times against a good team you lose.
Steelers are a good team. Field's sucks.

Swagger

Reaction score
Steelers are a good team. Field's sucks.
As the season plays out I think the Steelers will win and lose close games and end up around. 500.

Their issues are more than just at QB. They were missing two o lineman and their change of pace running backs last night but the 'Boys had a number of players missing also obviously.

The upcoming game against the Lions will be far more informative in terms of where the Cowboys are at. I'm fully expecting a loss but if the guys compete and keep it close then that would be a + given all the players likely to be unavailable.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think we can beat the Niners. We're 3-0 on the road and 0-2 at home.

Niners are not so good and they're battered. If Parsons is back I can see us beating them.

I expect we'll lose to Detroit tho. Their offense is toying with people even tho it's the sorry Seahawks defense they beat.
SF is very beatable this season. They seem to be suffering a Super Bowl hangover but we don’t match up well with them and they have our number. However, this doesn’t mean we can’t win.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
SF is very beatable this season. They seem to be suffering a Super Bowl hangover but we don’t match up well with them and they have our number. However, this doesn’t mean we can’t win.
On the flip side of the coin, we seem to have the Lions number but we're 2/3 of a team and the Lions' offense aren't the Steelers.

I guess we could beat the Lions too but if there's a year the Lions could beat us it's this one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
On the flip side of the coin, we seem to have the Lions number but we're 2/3 of a team and the Lions' offense aren't the Steelers.

I guess we could beat the Lions too but if there's a year the Lions could beat us it's this one.
Detroit may be the best team in the NFC right now. They have a lot of weapons on offense and Gibbs is going to be a real problem. This will be a very difficult game for the Cowboys to win. Hopefully we’ll build off the performance against Pittsburgh. I think being the underdogs in games this season is motivating us. We’re 2-1 in games we’ve been underdogs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Detroit may be the best team in the NFC right now. They have a lot of weapons on offense and Gibbs is going to be a real problem. This will be a very difficult game for the Cowboys to win. Hopefully we’ll build off the performance against Pittsburgh.
Vikings might want some of that NFC top right now..both look legit

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Vikings might want some of that NFC top right now..both look legit
I’m still not sold on Sam Darnold. Even though the Vikings won yesterday, he was far from good. He only completed 45% of his passes for less than 200 yards. He had no TDs and one INT. The Jets aren’t that good and Aaron Rodgers had three INT‘s. That was pretty much the game.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh:I'm not giving someone credit for "saving the season" (game) when it was their poor play that put it in jeopardy in the first place.