Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why are you just comparing Dak to Mahomes? lol

You said that Dak leads the NFL in all this stuff but yet you're only cherry picking certain stats lol
Ezekiel Elliott is a huge part of this team. But it is so great how come he didn’t take us to a championship last season. Watch how much better he does this season with Prescott on the field. They need each other make no mistake about that. One is not better without the other

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why are you just comparing Dak to Mahomes? lol

You said that Dak leads the NFL in all this stuff but yet you're only cherry picking certain stats lol
Cherry picking sounds familiar. That was for your Elliot comment. Who cares how many yards he gets. Show me the touchdowns. Trust me they need each other. You just sound really uneducated about football when you give no credit to our quarterback. Don’t you understand that

phildadon86

Reaction score
Look at what Jones and Wentz ended the season with then project what Dak would've done if he finished the season.

If we was "on pace" to throw for 6,000 like ya'll LOVE to tell everyone, then tell me how many turnover he was also on pace for.
Didn’t Dak have more touchdowns than Daniel
Jones at the end of last season. And Dak was hurt in week 5? I may be wrong but I remember seeing a meme like that.
Also I like how you ignored my comment about Russell
Wilson not stat padding when he lost the game but Dak lost by one score and is considered the all time garbage time QB lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn’t Dak have more touchdowns than Daniel
Jones at the end of last season. And Dak was hurt in week 5? I may be wrong but I remember seeing a meme like that.
Also I like how you ignored my comment about Russell
Wilson not stat padding when he lost the game but Dak lost by one score and is considered the all time garbage time QB lol
I didn't ignore you. I just don't like how I answer your questions and then you comment back changing it up and trying again, so I chose to end the conversation.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cool.

How many Primetime games do the Cowboys have compared to other teams? My guess is the 2nd place team isn't even close.
I agree that’s part of it. But he’s best under pressure that’s the point. Even for the same amount of games as other teams he still ahead. So smoke that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has 12 Primtime wins or the Cowboys have 12 Primetime wins?

Are you saying Dak won the games or the Cowboys?
I expected that from you. It just shows that you troll. Because the man can do nothing right. I don’t know why I bother with you my cowboy brother is getting ridiculous. Seriously just admit you hate the guy I would have more respect for you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has 12 Primtime wins or the Cowboys have 12 Primetime wins?

Are you saying Dak won the games or the Cowboys?
Didn’t you just say it was the defense the reason why we beat Seattle LMAO. You can’t have it both ways

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I expected that from you. It just shows that you troll. Because the man can do nothing right. I don’t know why I bother with you my cowboy brother is getting ridiculous. Seriously just admit you hate the guy I would have more respect for you
Are you not the one that says a QB can't do it alone?

If you stand by that then why are you saying Dak has those wins and not the Cowboys?

I have no hate anyone.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If you stand by that then why are you saying Dak has those wins and not the Cowboys?

I have no hate anyone.
Oh actually it was ARC that said that about Seattle I apologize it wasn’t you . OK so you have no respect for him, so you don’t like the guy. Because obviously there’s nothing he can do right in your eyes. I have not seen one positive post from you about our quarterback. And if I’m wrong print it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I have no hate anyone.
When you have the ball in your hands last and you made the game-winning throw. The offense of line the quarterback in the receiver. It’s all relevant. This isn’t about tactful words this is about actual facts and sometimes you just don’t like them because they don’t fit your narrative