Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok I admit it. I called you a Dak hater....am I wrong?
Very wrong.

I hate nobody. Just because I don't hold Dak as high in regard as others does not make me a hater.

Do I think out of the available QBs that Dak gives us the best chance to win? Yes, I do.
Does that in turn mean I am required to believe he is better than I believe he is? Not, it does not.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very wrong.

I hate nobody. Just because I don't hold Dak as high in regard as others does not make me a hater.

Do I think out of the available QBs that Dak gives us the best chance to win? Yes, I do.
Does that in turn mean I am required to believe he is better than I believe he is? Not, it does not.
Hater!! Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize that his deep ball is one that most of the QB's wish they had. His trajectory makes it less forgiving if he is off because of the way it is coming down to his WR. They have to be able to body adjust if it is off and a flatter trajectory is more forgiving for that.

Players that played baseball at a high level also have a different motion and feel for the ball like Mahomes, Murray and Wilson.

Motorola

Reaction score
Daks deep ball is elite. It's his short game/redzone that has him usually ranked lower than Mahomes, Rodgers, or Wilson. If his short game becomes Top 5 like his deep ball, he's in the same category as Mahomes, Rodgers, or Wilson.

passer-rating-vs-league-avg_PRE285723_2019-reg-all_1577730973926.jpeg
NFL Career Passer Rating
Wilson - 4th @ 101.7; Prescott is tied with Brady - 5th @ 97.3
(Romo is 9th @ 97.1)
NFL Career Completion Percentage
Prescott is tied with Mahomes and Chad Pennington - 5th @ 66.0%
Wilson is tied with Rodgers - 12th @ 65.1%
(Romo is tied with Peyton - 10th @ 65.3%)

NotForLong

Reaction score
I have dak marked for 67 touchdown passes..45 seems too easy
You misunderstood the Dak Propaganda 45 is the floor 67 could easily be attainable. . (If the defense is good and WRs stop dropping balls)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Very wrong.

Can you see how critiquing Dak in almost every thread about him (and we all know that’s quite a bit) earns you the label of hater?

Or no. There’s no reasonable connection in your eyes? :)

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
The one thing I have noticed about Wilson's deep ball....and actually Rodgers as well as they both put a TON of arc on the ball. They not only throw deep but high...giving the receiver more time to adjust.

Exactly. They throw it up and trust their WRs to win the battle.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Can you see how critiquing Dak in almost every thread about him (and we all know that’s quite a bit) earns you the label of hater?

Or no. There’s no reasonable connection in your eyes? :)
I mean, I don't care if people think I'm a hater or not.

I was asked if I was and I explained how I am not and gave my reasoning behind it.

If you want to think I am then that's cool with me. Go Cowboys!

Motorola

Reaction score
NFL Career Passer Rating
Wilson - 4th @ 101.7; Prescott is tied with Brady - 5th @ 97.3
(Romo is 9th @ 97.1)
NFL Career Completion Percentage
Prescott is tied with Mahomes and Chad Pennington - 5th @ 66.0%
Wilson is tied with Rodgers - 12th @ 65.1%
(Romo is tied with Peyton - 10th @ 65.3%)
Error on my part - Prescott and Brady are tied for 7th place @ 97.3:grin:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean, I don't care if people think I'm a hater or not.

I was asked if I was and I explained how I am not and gave my reasoning behind it.

If you want to think I am then that's cool with me. Go Cowboys!
You’re a hater and everyone knows it no matter what you tell yourself to fool yourself.

Motorola

Reaction score
I rather have Zeke running those 45 TD's. It means the running and passing game is working. Getting into scoring position. I am still a run first guy inside the 10.
As a DB (high school football waaayy back in the 1970s:)) stopping the run inside the 10 was tougher than defending the pass.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very wrong.

What makes you a hater is that 95% of your posts are spewing trash against Dak. That’s why you’re one of the biggest haters here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What makes you a hater is that 95% of your posts are spewing trash against Dak. That’s why you’re one of the biggest haters here.
I see you're taking a break from yelling at the clouds to come on here and insult others.

Somebody really needs to get you under control.

Motorola

Reaction score
Took a look at Pro Football Reference (one of my favorite sports sites for research & information). Was not aware until now that Russell Wilson has not missed a start\game in his NFL career = 9 seasons.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I rather have Zeke running those 45 TD's. It means the running and passing game is working. Getting into scoring position. I am still a run first guy inside the 10.
45 TDs for Zeke?
What's the record for most rushing TDs in a season?
That would be a nice honor for Zeke.