Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
45 TDs for Zeke?
What's the record for most rushing TDs in a season?
That would be a nice honor for Zeke.

Emmitt set a record with 25 rushing TD’s, but it was broken a few years later or so. Can’t remember who.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak beat Russell or the Cowboys beat the Seahawks?

Wilson played better than Dak that game. The difference was Zeke and his 140 rushing yards.

Well when the Cowboys lose it's Dak's fault and not the team, so maybe Dak has a little something to do with the victories too. It's a crazy theory for some people to even dream about, but it's a distinct possibility regardless.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I love how some people try to compare Dak to future Hall of Famers and use that as a formula to convince everybody he sucks.

If that's the case, there's about 26 or 27 garbage starters in this league after Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Wilson. Maybe Josh Allen too, though I'm hesitant to give him a gold jacket after one great season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Some QBs, like Wilson, just have gifts that Dak doesn't have.

Some guys are blessed with the kind of talent.

LOL.. coming into 2020 Wilson and Prescott were ranked 1- 2 in deepball accuracy in the NFL by PFF if I'm not mistaken. The fact that people are mad that Dak is not #1 at this particular skill is hilarious. Dak now has the burden of needing to be #1 in every statistical category or YOU idiots will continue to hate on him. Friggin comedy I tellya.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Russell Wilson has the best deep ball in the NFL and Dak should incorporate his throwing motion into his own.

He also needs to improve in red-zone efficiency and break some records. He can throw for 45 TDs this season minimum and put away the critiques about Cowboys’s red-zone woes.

Red-zone equals money zone and he needs to contribute his effort that reflects the pay check. That means more control of offense by audibles and motioning players to create spacing.

Wilson should be learning from Dak!
1 PLAYOFF win in 5 years.
Can only beat dog teams.
Folds like a cheap tent against good teams till it's garbage time!
Man can't you see greatness in #4????

HATER!!!!!!:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.. coming into 2020 Wilson and Prescott were ranked 1- 2 in deepball accuracy in the NFL by PFF if I'm not mistaken. The fact that people are mad that Dak is not #1 at this particular skill is hilarious. Dak now has the burden of needing to be #1 in every statistical category or YOU idiots will continue to hate on him. Friggin comedy I tellya.

Is the name calling necessary? If you can't make a point without name calling somebody then maybe hit that backspace button before hitting "post reply".

Dak doesn't have to be anything to me. He doesn't even have to be the QB for this team for all I care. I'm a Cowboys fan and as long as we win games I don't care who the QB is.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I believe Russell Wilson has the best deep ball in the NFL and Dak should incorporate his throwing motion into his own.

He also needs to improve in red-zone efficiency and break some records. He can throw for 45 TDs this season minimum and put away the critiques about Cowboys’s red-zone woes.

Red-zone equals money zone and he needs to contribute his effort that reflects the pay check. That means more control of offense by audibles and motioning players to create spacing.

He hasnt been able to learn it in 4 years of college and 5 years of pro football.
Its unfair to him to expect he could change that in the last years of his career.

If he wasnt able to learn it by now its just because his talent doesnt let him to.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Is the name calling necessary? If you can't make a point without name calling somebody then maybe hit that backspace button before hitting "post reply".

Dak doesn't have to be anything to me. He doesn't even have to be the QB for this team for all I care. I'm a Cowboys fan and as long as we win games I don't care who the QB is.

I apologize .. you had an idiotic take.. that does not necessarily make you an idiot.. However if you're going to wade in to cosign such a blatantly inaccurate criticism of a player for the team you profess to like.. it does cause one to lean toward believing you are. I mean 15 seconds of homework and you could have found a dozen articles praising Dak's deepball accuracy.. but no.. you jump in with "Yeah he sucks at it.."

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He hasnt been able to learn it in 4 years of college and 5 years of pro football.
Its unfair to him to expect he could change that in the last years of his career.

If he wasnt able to learn it by now its just because his talent doesnt let him to.

I believe Dak was consistently among the league leaders in red zone efficiency until Kellen (let's shift into 5 wide empty backfield as soon as we get anywhere near the redzone) Moore started calling plays. Coincidence? I think not..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I apologize .. you had an idiotic take.. that does not necessarily make you an idiot.. However if you're going to wade in to cosign such a blatantly inaccurate criticism of a player for the team you profess to like.. it does cause one to lean toward believing you are. I mean 15 seconds of homework and you could have found a dozen articles praising Dak's deepball accuracy.. but no.. you jump in with "Yeah he sucks at it.."
I never said "he sucks at it". I simply said Wilson is better at it. Is that not true?