Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

cej757

Reaction score
Adam Schefter was on Philly radio just a few minutes ago and he said it's a real chance Dak may not play. Don't know if he was just trying to hype up the Philly listeners, but he brought up how Garrett said the same thing when Romo had to get back surgery. So I guess we'll see? :huh:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Adam Schefter was on Philly radio just a few minutes ago and he said it's a real chance Dak may not play. Don't know if he was just trying to hype up the Philly listeners, but he brought up how Garrett said the same thing when Romo had to get back surgery. So I guess we'll see? :huh:

All due respect to Schefter. But Dak finished the game last week. And reportedly the MRI was negative for any damage.

that doesn’t sound like a guy who isn’t playing.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Wonder when that happened. We will be running the ball.. Or it’s a trick to make them think we are gonna run the ball and JG will totally try to fool them and abandon the run.

It happened early in the 2nd quarter when Clay Matthews landed on it after one of Dak's runs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Garrett now has his excuse, just like losing Romo in the 2013 finale and for the season in 2015. Will it be enough to convince Jerry?
Man excuses or Garrett have run out. Probably ran out 2 years ago. The only excuse he'd have is if the whole team got injured and he had to go out there and play quarterback himself. Aside from that? There's no excuse. Go out there and win. Eagirls are depleted and their quarterback isn't that good. No excuses.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shefter is on it usually but he's had some moments where I think he himself just reports what he hears from others. I trust Jane Slater more in this regard.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

I always thought a QB would be injured going into this game, I just didn’t think it’d be ours :facepalm:.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Then if he isn't "functional", you play Rush. If running is our priority, anyway, and seeing as the Eagles secondary is garbage.... You play whoever gives you the best chance of winning, or at least that's what good teams do. Here you play whoever Jerry wants the fans to accept, no matter the cost.

Plankton

Reaction score
Shefter is on it usually but he's had some moments where I think he himself just reports what he hears from others. I trust Jane Slater more in this regard.

"Sources within the league have questioned whether the punishment was too harsh on Ray Rice....."

- Adam Schefter following the announcement of a two game suspension for Rice after the first elevator video was shown

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Sources within the league have questioned whether the punishment was too harsh on Ray Rice....."

- Adam Schefter following the announcement of a two game suspension for Rice after the first elevator video was shown
Yeah he's highly respected but he has his goofs.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can see him getting a painkiller shot before the game.

He will get the trifecta......a steroid for inflammation, a pain reliever and a muscle relaxer of some sort if muscle/tissue related :thumbup:

That sounds good for a rainy day actually :lmao2:

glimmerman

Reaction score
If he can go then I see them trying to run uptempo and no huddle to attempt to put them away early and get him out of the game. If so you won’t see him again till the playoffs.