Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
right, but my point was at least they featured it and made grandpa Wade think about having to defend it

now Schwartz doesn't have to worry

Not sure you have to scheme too much to defend 8 rushes for 12 yards. This is why teams don't worry about Dak running anyway.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wonder when that happened. We will be running the ball.. Or it’s a trick to make them think we are gonna run the ball and JG will totally try to fool them and abandon the run.
I'm afraid it's not a trick Glimm. Dak injured his right shoulder on a 7-yard scramble in the first quarter of the Rams game. This is why they pounded the ground game.

Dak still made some good passes after the injury. But yet some of our fanbase base says "Dak sucks, his throws are off" not realizing the man was hurt. But he gutted it out. Funny, you never hear the positive when it comes to the haters in here.

Dak's never missed a game. He certainly won't miss the one for the 2nd consecutive division title.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

That is what anti-inflammatory and pain relievers are for.

Like he is not going to get those before KO.

They do not talk about that stuff in public but is part of the gameplan.

Tyrone Smith and Lee and Cooper lineup in the injury tent at the beginning of the 2nd Qt.,too.

And close the flap to the tent and pass the dobie. Who cares if they get tested after the game.

Suspensions would not take effect until 2020.

By then 2019 will be over.

I say pullout all the stops.

Suck cough..ahhh.

:angry:

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm afraid it's not a trick Glimm. Dak injured his right shoulder on a 7-yard scramble in the first quarter of the Rams game. This is why they pounded the ground game.

Dak still made some good passes after the injury. But yet some of our fanbase base says "Dak sucks, his throws are off" not realizing the man was hurt. But he gutted it out. Funny, you never hear the positive when it comes to the haters in here.

Dak's never missed a game. He certainly won't miss the one for the 2nd consecutive division title.
He will get it done this week. Guessing he will come out firing. Then pound it.

Thomas82

Reaction score
He will get the trifecta......a steroid for inflammation, a pain reliever and a muscle relaxer of some sort if muscle/tissue related :thumbup:

That sounds good for a rainy day actually :lmao2:

Another heavy dose of the running game sounds good too.

CPanther95

Reaction score
You knew what you were getting when you picked a QB in the 4th round .

Wentz or Goff could switch to their left hand and you wouldn't even notice a change in their accuracy.

Zman5

Reaction score

Wentz or Goff could switch to their left hand and you wouldn't even notice a change in their accuracy.

I heard they can throw with their feet. Both right and left .

glimmerman

Reaction score

Yeah goff has a heck of a game last week. Totally deserves that contract.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cavanaugh said he heard he's probably not practicing tomorrow too.

Woo boy...............

If this is true and people still think its a nothing burger, they are just burying their heads in the sand. This thing is a concern heading into Sunday now if he can't practice on a Wed and Thursday of game week.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles corners are poor in coverage and poor at tackling.

me need guys like Amari, Gallup and Cobb to make guys miss and get YAC on shorter passes.

it can be done.